How to build a treat dispenser!
- M&Mís dispenser
- Magic gumball dispenser (I found these items at Toys R Us, but any two
tubes that can be nested together will work fine)
- knife (exacto knife works really well but is not necessary)
- small dog treats of uniform size (also note that the moist treats do not
work well in this type of dispenser)
- hex bolt
- end nut
- rubber washers
- paint and stickers (glitter is optional)
- Step one: eat all the candy!
- Cut two small holes across from each other about ĺ from the bottom in the
gumball tube. The holes should be just larger than the diameter of the hex
- Cut a small hole, just larger than the treat, in the front of the gumball
- Cut the M&Mís dispenser so it is about Ĺ the length of the gumball
- Remove the bottom of the M&Mís dispenser and glue it to the bottom of
the gumball dispenser.
- Paint the M&Mís dispenser.
- Place the M&Mís dispenser over the gumball dispenser.
- Fill gumball dispenser with treats (below the level of the holes).
- Attach hexbolt to the clamp.
- Place rubber washer, then dispenser, then washer, then end nut on washer.
- Attach apparatus to wheelchair.