January 15, 1994: New Publications
The following publications are now available:
- Work-Efficient Nested Data-Parallelism
- A substantially revised chapter for the ProtoTech book providing an
overview of the Proteus project.
June 9, 1994: New Publications
Some new publications are now available, and are listed at the top
of our publications page. These are:
- Our chapter in the upcoming ProtoTech book.
- Our contribution to the HPC Position book.
- Our contribution to the Dimacs proceedings on the
specification of parallel algorithms.
March 29, 1994: Mailing Lists
Two mailing lists are available for Proteus-folk:
To subscribe to either list, send mail to "email@example.com" with
"subscribe list-name" in the body.
March 23, 1994: DPL
The Data-Parallel Library (DPL) Manual has just been placed on-line.
It describes the back-end of our Proteus execution system. DPL is a
C-callable library that supports nested sequences as a primtive type
and provides parallel implementations of nested sequence operations.
Click here to return to Proteus home page
$ Revised: Sun Jan 15 16:30:51 1995 by firstname.lastname@example.org