- Adrian Ilie and Greg Welch (2014). "On-Line Control of Active Camera Networks for Computer Vision Tasks",
In Transactions on Sensor Networks, vol. 10, no. 2, January
- Adrian Ilie and Greg Welch (2013). "Automated camera selection and control for better training support",
Proceedings of the 15th International Conference on Human-Computer Interaction.
July 21-26, 2013, Las Vegas, NV. Published in Foundations of
Augmented Cognition (D. Schmorrow and C. Fidopiastis, eds.), vol. 8027
of Lecture Notes in Computer Science, pp. 50-59, Springer Berlin
Heidelberg., July 2013
- Adrian Ilie and Greg Welch (2011). "On-Line Control of Active Camera Networks for Computer Vision Tasks",
Proceedings of 5th ACM/IEEE International Conference on Distributed Smart Cameras.
Awarded 2nd Prize Best ICDSC 2011 Paper. August 22-25, 2011, Ghent, Belgium.
- Greg Welch, Diane H. Sonnenwald, Henry Fuchs, Bruce
Cairns, M.D., Ketan Mayer-Patel, Ruigang Yang, Andrei State, Herman
Towles, Adrian Ilie, Srinivas Krishnan, and Hanna M. Soderholm (2011). Remote
3D Medical Consultation, in Virtual Realities: Dagstuhl Seminar 2008
(S. Coquillart, G. Brunnett, and G. Welch, eds.), Ch. 8, pp. 139-160,
- Peter Lincoln, Greg Welch, Andrew Nashel, Andrei State ,
Adrian Ilie, and Henry Fuchs (2010). "Animatronic Shader Lamps
Avatars", Virtual Reality (Springer),
special issue on Augmented Reality, pp. 1–14, 2010
- Peter Lincoln, Greg Welch, Andrew Nashel, Adrian Ilie,
Andrei State , and Henry Fuchs (2009). "Animatronic Shader Lamps
Avatars", Proceedings of 8th IEEE and ACM International
Symposium on Mixed and Augmented Reality (ISMAR’09), October
- Peter Lincoln, Andrew Nashel, Adrian Ilie, Herman
Towles, Greg Welch, and Henry Fuchs (2009). "Multi-view lenticular
display for group teleconferencing", Proceedings of IMMERSCOM
2009, May 27-29, 2009.
- Greg Welch, Diane H. Sonnenwald, Henry Fuchs, Bruce
Cairns, Ketan Mayer-Patel, Hanna M. Söderholm, Ruigang Yang, Andrei
State, Herman Towles, Adrian Ilie, Manoj K. Ampalam, Srinivas Krishnan,
Vincent Noel, Michael Noland, and James E. Manning (2009). "3D
medical collaboration technology to enhance emergency healthcare", The
Journal of Biomedical Discovery and Collaboration, 4:4, 2009.
- Adrian Ilie, Greg Welch, and Marc Macenko (2008).
"A Stochastic Quality Metric for Optimal Control of Active Camera
Network Configurations for 3D Computer Vision Tasks", Workshop
on Multi-camera and Multi-modal Sensor Fusion Algorithms and
Applications (M2SFA2), Marseille, October 2008.
- Ram Krishan Kumar, Adrian Ilie, Jan-Michael Frahm, and
Marc Pollefeys (2008). "Simple Calibration of Non-overlapping
cameras with a mirror", Proceedings of the 2007 IEEE Computer
Society Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR'
- Hua Yang, Marc Pollefeys, Greg Welch, Jan-Michael Frahm,
and Adrian Ilie (2007). "Differential camera tracking through
linearizing the local appearance manifold", The 2007 IEEE
Computer Society Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition
(CVPR' 07), 2007.
- Greg Welch, B. Danette Allen, Adrian Ilie, and Gary
Bishop (2007). "Measurement Sample Time Optimization for Human
Motion Tracking/Capture Systems", Trends and Issues in Tracking
for Virtual Environments, Workshop at the IEEE Virtual Reality 2007
Conference (Charlotte, NC USA) (Gabriel Zachmann, ed.), Shaker,
March 11 2007.
- Greg Welch, Vincent Noel, Hua Yang, Andrei State, Adrian
Ilie, Ruigang Yang, Marc Pollefeys, and Henry Fuchs (2006).
"GPU-Based View Synthesis Using an Orbital Reconstruction
Frustum", The 2006 Workshop on Edge Computing Using New Commodity
Architectures (EDGE 2006), May 23-24, Chapel Hill, NC, USA.
- Andrei State, Greg Welch, and Adrian Ilie (2006).
"An Interactive Camera Placement and Visibility Simulator for
Image-Based VR Applications", Proceedings of the
Engineering Reality of Virtual Reality 2006 (3D Imaging, Interaction,
and Measurement; IS&T/SPIE 18th Annual Symposium on Electronic
Imaging Science and Technology), San Jose, CA, January 2006.
- Adrian Ilie and Greg Welch (2005). "Ensuring Color
Consistency across Multiple Cameras," The 10th IEEE Conference
on Computer Vision (ICCV), Beijing, China, 2:1268-1275, October
- Greg Welch, Ruigang Yang, Sascha Becker, Adrian Ilie,
Dan Russo, Jesse Funaro, Andrei State, Kok-Lim Low, Anselmo Lastra,
Herman Towles, Bruce Cairns, M.D., Henry Fuchs, and Andy van Dam (2005).
"Immersive Electronic Books for Surgical Training", IEEE
Multimedia, 12(3):22-35, July-September 2005.
- Ramesh Raskar, Adrian Ilie and Jingyi Yu (2004).
"Image Fusion for Context Enhancement", the 3rd International
Symposium on Non-Photorealistic Animation and Rendering (NPAR), Annecy,
France. June 7-9, 2004.
- Adrian Ilie (2004). "Ensuring Color Consistency
across Multiple Cameras," UNC-CH Department of Computer Science
Technical Report 04-012, April 2004.
- Adrian Ilie, Kok-Lim Low, Greg Welch, Anselmo Lastra,
Henry Fuchs, and Bruce Cairns (2004). "Combining Head-Mounted and
Projector-Based Displays for Surgical Training," Presence:
Teleoperators and Virtual Environments, vol. 13, issue 2, pp. 128-145.
- Adrian Ilie, Ramesh Raskar and Jingyi Yu (2004).
"Gradient Domain Context Enhancement for Fixed Cameras," Proceedings
of ACCV 2004, Jeju Island, Korea, January 27-30, 2004.
- Kok-Lim Low and Adrian Ilie (2003). "Computing a
View Frustum to Maximize an Object's Image Area, " Journal of
Graphics Tools, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 3-15.
- Kok-Lim Low, Adrian Ilie, Greg Welch, and Anselmo Lastra
(2003). "Combining Head-Mounted and Projector-Based Displays for
Surgical Training," Proceedings of IEEE Virtual Reality 2003,
Los Angeles, California. March 22-26, 2003.
- Andries van Dam, Henry Fuchs, Sascha Becker, Loring
Holden, Adrian Ilie, Kok-Lim Low, Anne Morgan Spalter, Ruigang Yang, and
Greg Welch (2002). "Immersive Electronic Books for Teaching
Surgical Procedures," Pre-ICAT CREST Symposium on
Telecommunication, Teleimmersion, and Telexistence. The University of
Tokyo, Tokyo, JAPAN. December 3, 2002.