Modeling and Physically-Based Simulation
Mon, Wed: SN011, 11:00am - 12:15pm
- 28 August, 1995: Read the material on spatial data structures from
Foley/Van Dam/Feiner/Hughes (page 548-560).
- 28 August, 1995: Read Chapter 3 from Ming Lin's disseration on "Incremental
algorithms for local distance computation" (available on "List of Papers").
- 30 August, 1995: Please deposit $10 to Claire Stone (SN 358, stonec@cs)
for copying charges. You can pay by cash or a check addressed to
"Department of Computer Science".
- 5 September, 1995: Read the user's manual for I-COLLIDE collision package.
It is available with the package on WWW.
- 6 September, 1995: Homework 1 is out. It is due on September 13.
- 11 September : Jon Cohen will give a guest lecture on N-body collision