Submitting COMP 249 Homework Assignments
- Copy your submission files to your home directory on any of the
COMP 249 network machines, if they are not already there. (pepe167,
sarah167, bugs167, stone167, porky167, mayberry167).
- Run the command /net/nee167/comp249/bin/submit249-hw1 file1 file2 file3 .... (The submit249-hw1 script is just a convenience. You could also copy them over. If you do, be sure and set the permissions so that the files are not readable.)
- You can check your submission by running the command ls -l /net/nee167/comp249/submissions/hw1/username
- You may resubmit as many times as you like--the submit249-hw1 command will simply overwrite your old submission files with the new ones.
- When submissions are no longer being accepted, the ownership of your submitted files will be changed to the grader, and you will be unable to overwrite or modify them.
- If you have any problems, email me (email@example.com) ASAP so that I can fix it.
- IMPORTANT: Keep a backup copy of your submission on non-COMP 249 machines. If it were me, I would put a copy of my submission on department AFS space which is backed up routinely.
Last modified: 8/26/99 D.Ott