I am a second year PhD student at UNC Chapel Hill, my research field lies on the intersection of computer vision and natural language processing. My advisors are Prof. Tamara L. Berg and Prof. Mohit Bansal.
I earned my bachelor degree in computer science from Yingcai Honors College, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China (UESTC) in 2017. I worked at Nanyang Technological University with Prof. Sinno Jialin Pan , and University of Manitoba with Prof. Yang Wang.
Email: jielei [at] cs.unc.edu
- Nov 2018 » PyTorch Code for TVQA paper is released.
- Sep 2018 » TVQA Dataset is released.
- Aug 2018 » 1 paper accepted at EMNLP 2018.
- Aug 2017 » I joined UNC as a PhD student.
- Oct 2016 » Research assistant @Nanyang Technological University, working with Prof. Sinno Jialin Pan.
- Jul 2016 » Research intern @University of Manitoba, working with Prof. Yang Wang.
- Apr 2016 » Meritorious Winner (First Prize) at the 2016 Interdisciplinary Contest In Modeling.
- Jan 2016 » Received a 2016 Globalink Research Intern Award from Mitacs Org. Canada.
Anime Face Generation using Generative Adversarial Networks
A simple GAN model that could automatically generate anime girl faces.
- My Chinese name is 雷杰.
- I am from Sichuan, the hometown of pandas.