COMP 832 - Spring 2008
- 02/18: Real-time Protocol
02/28: Jitter Continued (see above)
03/04: IP Multicast
03/06: IP Multicast cont'd, Application-Level Multicast
03/18: Application-Level Multicast Cont'd
03/20: Application-Level Multicast Cont'd
03/25: Media Scaling
03/27: Layered Video Streaming
04/01: Layered Video Streaming cont'd, MDC
04/03: MDC cont'd
04/08: Rate-based Congestion Control
- M. Kim and B. Noble, "Mobile Network Esitmation," Proc. of ACM Mobile Computing and Netowrking, June 2001.
- S. Moon, J. Kurose, and D. Towsley, "Packet audio playout delay adjustment: performance bounds and algorithms," Multimedia Systems Journal, 1998
- D. Stone and K. Jeffay, "Queue Monitoring: A Delay Jitter Management Policy," Proc. of NOSSDAV, 1993
04/10: Rate-based Congestion Control cont'd
04/15: Near-Zero Startup Delay Video-on-Demand
- R. Rejaie, M. Handley, and D. Estrin, "RAP: An End-to-End Rate-based Congestion Control Mechanism for Realtime Streams in the Internet
- R. Rejaie, M. Handley, and D. Estrin,
"Quality Adaptation for Congestion Controlled Video Playback over the
Internet," SIGCOMM 99
- D. Bansal and H. Balakrishnan, "Binomial Congestion Control Algorithms"
- J. Padhye, S. Floyd, M. Handley, and J. Widmer, "Equation-Based Congestion Contro for Unicast Applications"