- BitParser *bp
- Dali bit parser structure.
- Mpeg2SeqHdr *sh
- Pointer to initialized structure containing sequence header info.
- Mpeg2PicHdr *fh
- Previously allocated and initialized Mpeg2PicHdr structure.
- ScImage *y
- Pointer to Dali ScImage structure where luminance dct coefficients should be stored.
- ScImage *u
- Pointer to Dali ScImage structure where Cr chrominance dct coefficients should be stored.
- ScImage *v
- Pointer to Dali ScImage structure where Cb chrominance dct coefficients should be stored.
- Mpeg2MBInfoArray *mbi_array
- Pointer to previously allocated Mpeg2MBInfoArray structure.
- 1 or 0
Number of bytes parsed.
Assumes bp is situated at the beginning of the first slice (i.e., at the slice start code) of an P frame or field. Field_flag should be set to 1 if the picture is a field picture and 0 if a frame picture. Sh and fh should contain the appropriate values parsed from the sequence header and picture header. Upon success, y, u, and v are filled with the DCT coefficients encoded for the frame and mbi_array will have its individual mb_info structures filled with the appropriate information for each corresponding macroblock.