- ScImage *sc_image
- ScImage structure filled with parsed DCT coefficient values.
- Mpeg2MBInfoArray *mbi_array
- Mpeg2MBInfoArray containing Mpeg2MBInfo structures filled with parsed macroblock information.
- ByteImage *prev
- ByteImage filled with pixel component values from forward reference frame of corresponding plane.
- ByteImage *dest_image
- ByteImage structure to be filled with component pixel values.
- 1 or 0. Indicates whether plane being transformed is luminance plane.
- 1 or 0. Indicates whether chromaninance format is 420 or not.
1 on success, 0 otherwise
Transforms sc_image containing DCT coefficients for one plane of a parsed P frame (i.e., Y, Cr, or Cb) into a byte image of pixel component values. Assumes that the size of dest_image is appropriate for given sc_image. Parsed macroblock information in mbi_array along with lum_flag and non_420_flag are required as well because of the possibility that field dct format was used. Motion vectors given for each macroblock in mbi_array used to copy appropriate portions of reference frame given in prev.