My name is Licheng Yu (虞立成). I am now a 5-th year Ph.D. student at Department of Computer science, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. My advisor is Tamara L. Berg. I also work closely with Mohit Bansal. My research interest lies in computer vision and natural language processing.
I completed my Master's degrees from both Georgia Tech and Shanghai Jiaotong University in 2014. I received my bachelor's degree from Shanghai Jiao Tong University.
- 2018.08: 1 paper accepted by EMNLP 2018 - super cool TVQA dataset.
- 2018.02: Referring Expression Demo online now (in CVPR2018).
- 2017.07: 1 paper accepted by EMNLP 2017.
- 2017.03: 1 paper accepted by CVPR 2017 (spotlight presentation 8.0%). Talk is here.
- 2016.07: 1 paper accepted by ECCV 2016 (spotlight presentation 4.7%). Talk is here.
- 2016.04: RefCOCO and RefCOCO+ dataset released: Referring Expression Dataset
- 2015.10: 1 paper accepted by ICCV 2015. Many thanks to those helping me.
- 2015.08: Visual Madlibs dataset released.
- 2015.01: 1 paper accepted by IEEE Transactions on Image Processing.
- 2014.11: 1 paper accepted by AAAI 2015.
- as always: Academic Countdown
2018.05—2018.08: FAIR Research Intern
2017.05—2017.08: Adobe Research Intern
2016.05—2016.08: eBay Research Intern
2014.08—present: UNC-CH Research Assistant
2011.09—2013.04: SJTU Research Assistant
Projects & Publications
Single Image Super-resolution via Phase Congruency AnalysisIEEE Visual Communications and Image Processing, VCIP 2013
Licheng Yu, Yi Xu, Bo Zhang
[Paper] (Oral presentation)