Department of Computer Science
344 Frederick P. Brooks, Jr. Building
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3175
My name is Lei Wei and I am currently a Ph.D. candidate at UNC, working with my advisor Prof Michael Reiter.
- Applied Cryptography, secure multi-party computation, especially in the cloud setting
- Network Security
- Access control problem in general, and password authentication
- Ensuring File Authenticity in Private DFA Evaluation on Encrypted Files in the Cloud, Lei Wei and Michael Reiter, to appear in 18th European Symposium on Research in Computer Security (ESORICS), 2013.
- Garbled Circuits via Structured Encryption, Seny Kamara and Lei Wei, in Proceedings of Workshop on Applied Homomorphic Cryptography (WAHC '13), 2013.
- Third-Party Private DFA Evaluation on Encrypted Files in the Cloud, Lei Wei and Michael Reiter, in Proceedings of 17th European Symposium on Research in Computer Security (ESORICS), 2012.
- Bounded Vector Signatures and their Applications, Lei Wei, Scott Coull and Michael Reiter, in Proceedings of 6th ACM Symposium on Information, Computer and Communications Security, 2011. (pdf)
- Summary-Invisible Networking: Techniques and Defenses, Lei Wei, Michael Reiter and Ketan Mayer-Patel, in Proceedings of 13th Information Security Conference (ISC), 2010. (pdf)
Last Updated: 20 Feb 2011