Department of Computer Science
344 Frederick P. Brooks, Jr. Building
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3175
My name is Lei Wei and I am currently a Ph.D. candidate at UNC, working with my advisor Prof Michael Reiter.
I'm spending the summer of 2012 as a research intern in the network security group at SRI International .
I spent the summer of 2011 as a research intern in the crypto group at Microsoft Research .
- Applied Cryptography, secure multi-party computation, especially in the cloud setting
- Network Security
- Access control problem in general, and password authentication
- Third-Party Private DFA Evaluation on Encrypted Files in the Cloud, Lei Wei and Michael Reiter, to appear in 17th European Symposium on Research in Computer Security (ESORICS), 2012.
- Bounded Vector Signatures and their Applications, Lei Wei, Scott Coull and Michael Reiter, in Proceedings of 6th ACM Symposium on Information, Computer and Communications Security, 2011. (pdf)
- Summary-Invisible Networking: Techniques and Defenses, Lei Wei, Michael Reiter and Ketan Mayer-Patel, in Proceedings of 13th Information Security Conference (ISC), 2010. (pdf)
Last Updated: 20 Feb 2011