We gratefully acknowledge our sponsors, without whom this work would not be possible:
CCF-2119300, ``Collaborative Research: PPoSS: Planning:
Efficient Address Translation with Formal Guarantees for
Data-Center-Scale Applications'', Collaborative with Michael
Bender (Stony Brook University), Martin Farach-Colton and
Sudarsun Kannan (Rutgers).
- Intel Equipment Donation to support Gramine (aka Graphene) development.
CNS-1938709, ``ABR: CSR: Medium: Collaborative Research: FTFS: A Read/Write Optimized Fractal Tree File System'', Collaborative with Michael Bender (Stony Brook University), Martin Farach-Colton (Rutgers), William Jannen (Williams College), and Jun Yuan (Pace University).
CNS-1816263, ``SaTC: NSF-BSF: CORE: Small: Attacking and
Defending the Lifespan of Mobile and Embedded Flash Storage",
with Dan Tsafrir (Technion).
CNS-1718491, ``CSR:Small:Collaborative Research: Easily
Adapting Apps to Diverse Wearable Form Factors," with Aruna
Balasubramanian and Roy Skilkrot (Stony Brook University).
CNS-1700512, ``SDI-CSCS:Collaborative Research: S2OS: Enabling
Infrastructure-wide Programmable Security with SDI,'' with Guofei
Gu (Texas A & M), Hongxin Hu (Clemson), Eric Keller (Colorado),
and Zhiqiang Lin (UT Dallas).
- NIH R01EY026621, "Semantics-Preserving Virtualization: A
Computing System Framework to Run Any Screen Reader on Any Device
with Easy Customization.'', with I.V. Ramakrishnan and Yevgen
Borodin (Stony Brook).
- VMware Research Award (2017)
- UNC Junior Faculty Development Award
- NetApp Faculty Fellowship
- Huawei: Research Gift
- Samsung Semiconductor Inc. Memory Solutions Lab, SSD equipment donation
- Seagate equipment donation
- VMware Research Award (2015)
- Intel SGX Pre-Release Equipment Loan
- NSF CNS-1526707, ``NSFSaTC-BSF: TWC: Small: Practical Plausibly Deniable Encryption through Low-Level Storage Device Behavior,'' with Radu Sion (Stony Brook) and Dan Tsafrir (Technion).
- NSF CNS-1408695, ``CSR: Medium: Collaborative Research: FTFS: A Read/Write Optimized Fractal Tree File System,'' with Michael Bender (SBU), Robert Johnson (SBU), Bradley C. Kuszmaul (MIT), and Martin Farach-Colton (Rutgers).
- NSF CNS-1405641, ``II-New: Secure and Efficient Cloud Infrastructure and Accessibility Services,'' with Michael Ferdman, I.V. Ramakrishnan, and C.R. Ramakrishnan.
- NSF CNS-1228839, ``TWC: Medium: Collaborative: Trustworthy Programs Without A Trustworthy Operating System,''
with Emmett Witchel (The University of Texas at Austin).
- NSF CNS-1161541, ``CSR: Medium: CloudTracker:
Transparent, Secure Provenance Tracking and Security Policy Enforcement
in Clouds,'' with Radu Sion.
- NSF CAREER Award CNS-1149229, ``CAREER: Beyond Virtual Hardware: VMM/OS Co-Design for Lightweight, Flexible
- Research Support Grant from the Office of the Vice President for Research at Stony Brook University.