- Sridutt Bhalachandra Ph.D. 2018
(Co-advised with Alan Porterfield, RENCI),
Runtime Methods to Improve Energy Efficiency in Supercomputing Applications,
Postdoctoral researcher, Argonne National Laboratory.
- Joshua Welch Ph.D. 2017
Computational Methods for Inferring Transcriptome Dynamics,
Assistant Professor, Dept. of Bioinformatics, Univ. of Michigan.
Stephen Olivier Ph.D. 2012,
Locality Awareness for Task-parallel Computation, Member of the Technical
Staff, Sandia National Laboratories, Alberquerque, NM.
- Jun (Luke) Huan,
Ph.D. 2006 (Co-advised with Wei Wang),
Graph Based Pattern Discovery in Protein Structures.
Director, Baidu Big Data Lab, Beijing.
Wolf Pfannenstiel Ph.D. 2001
(Co-advised with Stefan Jaehnichen at TU Berlin),
Piecewise Execution of Nested Parallel Programs.
Enterprise-Architekt, Dangelmayer & Seemann GmbH, Bonn.
James Riely, Ph.D. 1999,
Applications of Abstraction for Concurrent Programs.
Professor, DePaul University.
- Rickard E. Faith, Ph.D. 1997,
Debugging Programs After Structure-Changing Transformation,
Member of the Technical Staff, NetApp Inc.
Daniel W. Palmer Ph.D. 1996,
Compiling High-Level Data-Parallel Programs for Parallel Execution,
Professor, John Carroll University.
- Edoardo S. Biagioni, Ph.D. 1992,
Scan-Directed Load Balancing,
Associate Professor, Univ. of Hawaii.
Recent MS students
- Semion Piskarev (2018), Signal Innovations Group, Durham
- Christian Orellana (2017), Community Manager, Ubisoft
- David Marron (2016), Lineberger Bioinformatics Core, UNC
- Darshan Singh (2015), Computational Science Consultant, UNC
- Duo Zhao (2014), Google, Mountainview, CA
- Robert Overman (2013), Nvidia Compute Architecture Group, RTP
- Vikram Kushwaha (2012), Nvidia Software Engineer, Santa Clara
Back to Prins homepage.