- Stephen Olivier Ph.D. 2012,
Locality Awareness for Task-parallel Computation, Member of the Technical
Staff, Sandia Laboratories.
- Jun (Luke) Huan,
Ph.D. 2006 (Co-advised with Wei Wang),
Graph Based Pattern Discovery in Protein Structures.
Associate Professor, Department of EECS, Kansas University.
Wolf Pfannenstiel Ph.D. 2001
(Co-advised with Stefan Jaehnichen at TU Berlin),
Piecewise Execution of Nested Parallel Programs.
James Riely, Ph.D. 1999,
Applications of Abstraction for Concurrent Programs.
Associate Professor, DePaul University.
- Rickard E. Faith, Ph.D. 1997,
Debugging Programs After Structure-Changing Transformation,
Member of the Technical Staff, NetApp Inc.
Daniel W. Palmer Ph.D. 1996,
Compiling High-Level Data-Parallel Programs for Parallel Execution,
Professor, John Carroll University.
- Edoardo S. Biagioni, Ph.D. 1992,
Scan-Directed Load Balancing,
Associate Professor, Univ. of Hawaii.
Recent MS students
- Robert Overman (2013), Nvidia Compute Architecture Group, RTP
- Vikram Kushwaha (2012), Nvidia Software Engineer, Santa Clara
Back to Prins homepage.