LineTesting convex hull in the plane
For comparison purposes only, this algorithm simply tests
whether each oriented line defined by a pair of points has all the
other points to one side. This can take cubic time.
(For quadratic time, try Jarvis march.)
- Detail toggles the vertex numbers and some of the edge weights.
- Animate toggles some animation of partial computation
- Update is the button you push when the input is ready; If
comparing times, click
twice because the first time may include loading or swapping time.
- Random generates 50 random points
- Clear All and Delete Last give minimalist editing.
Code by Jack
Snoeyink, University of British Columbia
Back to Jack's Computational Geometry Demo page.