Problems identified as of February 16
1. Window navigation problems:
no cancel button in many windows; program exits entirely from
if "No" is selected from save/exit windows.
2. Output format for league
play is poorly categorized and hard to read; output format for the
should be easier to read and needs a more concise key for the abbreviations
3. No point-and-click interface
for editing team/league names.
4. No point-and-click interface
for manually swapping two games.
5. Can't move a game to an
6. Can't swap opponents between
7. Help menu/options?
Intended Modifications, 3/28
- Modify the Camp page so that Leagues can all be entered in a
text field at one time, one per line.
- Modify the Leagues page so that all teams can be entered in
a text field at one time, with a comma after
each, followed by the coach's name, followed by a return.
- Add the ability to edit the contents of the reports so that
the client may swap games/teams from any
screen, and insure that these changes are
reflected in the master schedule as well as the other
- Modify the master schedule so that the client may edit
its contents, and insure that all editing changes
made to it are reflected in the reports pages.
Note that neither 3 nor 4 will actually reschedule any games--they are
intended to allow the client to manually correct any errors reported by
the scheduling algorithm.
- Modify the appearance of the reports so that the tables are
not split by page breaks and readability is
- Add a help function; this will probably be a
different form of the user manual.
Other LC-HOOPS problems: