The CTeam class
is a representation of one team. A team knows its skill
level, the number of times it has played on certain special
courts, and what times it has played in each session.
CTeams are stored within a CTeamList contained in a league.
They are created within the camp and then divided up into
- CString name - the name of the team
- CString coach - the name of the coach
- int numSess - the number of sessions in the camp
- long sessions - An array of length numSess which contains the
start times of the games the team has been scheduled for in each session
- int skillLevel - the skill level of the team
- int numCarmichael - the number of games the team has played in
- int numDeanDome - the number of games the team has played in the Dean
- int numFetzer - the number of games played on Fetzer courts
- int numWoollen - number of games on Woollen courts
- int numOther - number of games played on courts other than above
- CTeam() - default constructor
- CTeam(CString coach, CString name, int skillLevel) - constructor
- virtual ~CTeam() - default destructor
- void changeSession(int ses, int time) - changes the time in the
sessions array to reflect a game scheduled at "time" in session "ses"
- long getSessionTime(int session) - returns the time or times the team
is scheduled to play in the session
- void resetCounters() - resets all of the team's counters and all of
the values in the team's session array to 0
- void upCarmichael() - increases the number of games the team has been
scheduled for in Carmichael by one
- void downCarmichael() - decreases the same count
- void upDeanDome() - same for the Dean Dome
- void downDeanDome() - decreases again
- void upFetzer() - increases numFetzer by 1
- void upWoollen() - same for numWoollen
- void upOtherCourts() - same for numOther
- CTeams are created before they are divided up into leagues.
- There are no boys on the team.
- Constraints dictate that a team cannot be scheduled for back-to-back
Interactions with the Interface
- Teams are created and moved into leagues by the CampEditor.
- They can be moved between leagues when editing an existing camp.