This manual describes the design, development, interaction, and testing
of the functions and modules for the Gist project. The purpose of
each major section found in this manual is described below:
- Function Diagram: how the components of the Gist
system fit together.
- Data Flow Diagrams: This section describes the data
flow in our project.
- Module relationships: A diagram of module
interaction and Informal Module integration.
- Building and test plans: This section introduces several
formal methods for software specification and verification. And show the way
in which we are testing our software. Our testing is really under construction.
- GistView Documentation: complete documentation for
the Java classes of GistView. Produced with javadoc.
- Log file format: A specification of the format of
the log files Gist produces.
- Index file format: A specification of the index file format.
- Porting Libgist: A guide to the porting of Libgist to new
- Glossary: A few terms that are used throughout the