There is still a fair amount of coding in the interface left to be done. As we get further along, however, the time it takes to write any one function is decreasing. We should be done with all interface coding by the end of this week.
Algorithm: At a team meeting this week, we discussed how to pass information from the interface to the algorithm and back. We figured out that how the algorithm was designed, it would be difficult to pass information back and forth regarding sessions -- this would be a problem for the Courts, TimeSlots as well as Sessions interface components. We figured out a new way to store the session information in each camp, and Scott and Joel changed all of the old code to reflect the change.
We also added several functions that will allow the user to reschedule camps after changing initialized information in the wizard and CampEditor. Unfortunately, we still haven't tested the algorithm, but that will happen this coming up Wednesday.
Tools: The tools are pretty much coded. The same code is used for both the Constraint Checker and the Error Report Generator.
Documentation: Documentation is coming along. We still have to update the user manual and add a few things to the technical manual.
Still scared about getting everything done -- that won't change until April 30, or whenever we turn this baby in. We were going to meet with our client, Carl Hatchell, this week, but we ran into problems over the weekend. I spoke with him this afternoon and rescheduled the meeting to next Tuesday (4/27). That will allow him a chance to look at our program -- he would like to use the software to actually schedule a camp, and view it to look for bugs. He is afraid of having bugs in the software after we turn it over to him, and we all graduate.