ElementNode is used to store data relating to
DCM_ELEMENTs within a
DCM_OBJECT. This class is layed out in a list form
and encapsulated by ElementList. It's purpose is
to specify elements in MINDPrefs which are used in
MINDUI to display specific information
about the open DCM_OBJECT to the user.
- int pane
- Which pane this element should be shown in. If set to 0, this
refers to the patient pane, if set to 1,
this refers to the study pane.
- char desc
- English description of the element.
- DCM_TAG tag
- The element tag, used for retrieving from the object.
- ElementNode* next
- Pointer to the next node in the list
- ElementNode* prev
- Pointer to the previous node in the list