MINDPrefs is used to store program configuration settings. These settings
can be saved to and loaded from disk. Settings are stored in public members.
This class does not implement any of the functionality implied by these members,
they are intended for use in the main application.
See class MINDPrefsUI for GUI configuration
of this class.
- Creates an instance of MINDPrefs, assuming default values for the settings.
This means that all text fields will be null strings, the port will be set to 0,
and autoSave will default to on.
- MINDPrefs( char* )
- Creates an instance of MINDPrefs and fills setting values in based on a configuration
file specified as a parameter.
- MINDPrefs( MINDPrefs* )
- Copy constructor -- performs a deep copy on passed element.
- The destructor - frees memory, does nothing with regard to saving data.
- public setDefaults()
- Reset to default settings as described in MINDPrefs()
- public int read( char* )
- Read preferences from passed filename. Returns 1 if successful, 0 if not.
- public int write( char* )
- Write preferences to passed filename. Returns 1 if successful, 0 if not.
- char server
- Calling AP title (this program)
- char calledAP
- Called AP title (server)
- char callingAP
- AP title of a storage server such as simple_storage
- char storageAP
- Port number on which the server runs
- char port
- autoSave == 1 -> settings should be saved before destroyed
- int autoSave
- Nodename of the DICOM server
- ElementList* mainElements
- List of elements to be used for displaying objects