I. Coding Updates From Small Groups
i) Chris M. and Jaime: Chris put the play-function icons up.
ii) Matt & Eric: Working on the export WAV's task. Problems include enabling a browse function when saving to a particular file. Solution seems to be subclassing the MFC SaveAs box. Will require significant rewrites of functionality. NOTE: new issue: we should put in tool tips for the buttons that currently have icons on them.
iii)Alicia and Chris D.: Gray out VU Meter task- we decided to close this task b/c the tradeoff of time vs. result would be minimal. NEW ISSUE: we did discover an additional bug in the Segment view display- the font changes are shared among projects, so changes in one window have wierd results in other open windows. Probably low priority b/c multiple windows are in fact unlikely to be open. File Serialization Task- We put 2 hrs. into getting Alicia started on Sat. She is currently working on finishing this assignment.
II. Schedule Review: We reviewed our schedule for the next 5 weeks
and determined current status including time for testing and final
presentation. Current limiting function is file serialization. Current
task list is largely devoted to the Implementation Manual.