- Audio Clip - An audio recording of a segment that can be exported into a WAV file.
- Clip - (see Audio Clip)
- Script - A collection of textual lines to be spoken by the audio talent.
- Storyboard Creator - The person responsible for the statements in the script that the user will record into audio clips.
- Segment - Anyone of several portions that logically divide a script.
- User - The audio talent whose voice will be recorded into audio clips.
- WAV - File format for recorded audio, the .wav is the typical file extension.