This week was dedicated to preparing for our class presentation. We held a meeting to plan the outline of the presentation and to assign sections to team members. We decided to rely on WWW pages for visuals with the presentation.
We discovered an oversight in our previous program design. We had thought that we could eliminate the 'include' file, since Java does not support the '#include' statement. We were neglecting the 'import' statement that Java has instead. Users may need to link to classes other than those in the standard Java library, so we will need the same functionality as the current Daistish.