- Meeting with Team
- Feb. 5, 2001
- Sitterson Kitchen
- All members present
- Action Items:
- Contract Changes will be made tonight
- Review Contract I with Dick before 2.13.2001
- Visual Basic: Keep Learning!
- Contract I will be done tonight
- Start on Contract II after we meet with Dick
- Start programming and designing soon
- Talked about Contract I
- Jason's Section:
- Determined what the Preface needed to include.
- Added definitions to glossary
- Brianne's Section:
- Graphics are nice but Sean's section covers them.
- Looked at Welch's example and created a "mini-diagram"
- Determined difference between user, process and context level
- Needs to be rewritten!
- Sean's Section:
- Numbering incorrect, renumber diagram
- Does the diagram need to be done on the computer?
- Descriptions are great!
- Sam's Section:
- What are features he forgot?
- Group helped Sam with content selection for his portion of the Contract.
- Karen's Section:
- Is everyone ok with the schedule?
- What days do people know they will be gone?
- Does the schedule need to be changed to accomodate this?
- Mini Group Meeting:
- Discussed when we want to meet with Dick about Contract
- Thursday: Feb. 8, 2001
- During class time
- How to get contract in on time
- Everyone should mail their section to Jason
- Should be in MS Word form, inside the Document if possible