- Meeting with Dick
- Thurs. Feb. 8th, 2001
- Dey 103
- All members but Sam (not notified-email problems) present
- Action Items:
- What are all the necessary features for our application? All features have been discussed and placed into the Contract [Section 5].
- Schedule turned in
- Contract I has been turned in
- Review Contract I with Dick before 2.13.2001
- Make Contract Changes before 2.13.2001
- Visual Basic Continue learning VB
- Currently we're closing things up. We should begin programming soon.
- "The important thing, is to keep the important things, the important things." -Dick
- Admin Section
- We're still not sure what exactly will go here but our ideas are:
- Change of drive where files are located
- Change of directories possibly
- Change of webmaster's email address
- Dick feels it is important that the user be able to return to the "instruction" page whenever he/she wants to.
- The group may implement this with an optional text field after each/select screens so they may enter any comments they have.
- These comments would be added to the instruction email sent to the webmaster/editor
- Files should be saved and uploaded after each screen in case of computer crash.
- MS Word Interface
- This should be a template saved on the net.
- Should be downloaded and opened each time we need it.
- This should ensure the user always has the most current version.
- Directories Online:
- Directories should have names such as "wip", "ready", "in", etc.
- Status of the lesson will be determined by which folder it is in.
- The user will have write access to some folders but not to others
- This is also a security feature