- Week 6
- Feb. 7th, 2001 through Feb. 13, 2001
- Action items
- We have determined the legal rights for using a particular
CD extrator library.
- VPN will not change any of the implementation regarding the
transfer of files during the execution of our application.
- The contract has been signed by our team and client and is official.
- We received our books from MS Press.
- Sean is still working on writing his version of a CD extractor.
- Online tutorials are available for our use, but we have procured our
VB books from MS Press which makes this less important.
- (and Closed) We have decided that the official way to report weekly hours will be
the duration of time between the start of last week's meeting
through the beginning of the current week's meeting including
the duration of the previous week's meeting.
- We need to create a mini contract specifying design decisions. This
could be an editable template that would specify our design convention.
- We need to determine if the FLRC department or CS department will fund
the procurement of a CD extractor library that Sean found.
- Outstanding problems
- How do we fund the procurement of the CD extractor library.
- How do we get Word lyrics template. Do we design a new one, or do we procure the
existing one from Dick?
- Plans to address outstanding problems
- Karen will email Welch asking about department funding. Sean will consult
with about FLRC funding.
- During our next meeting with client we will inquire about the procurement
of the Word lyrics template.
- Hours worked for each team member
- This week:
- Karen Parker: 16
- Brianne Roth: 13
- Sean Rielly: 13
- Jason Howell: 22.5
- Sam Adu: ?
- Total so far:
- Karen Parker: 51
- Brianne Roth: 31.5
- Sean Rielly: 39.75
- Jason Howell: 62.75
- Sam Adu: 14.75
- Milestones (schedule status)
- Contract has been signed by team and client and is official.
- We received our VB MS Press books.
- We are learning VB!
- Approaching (next few weeks):
- Design Specification due Feb 20.
- Beginning of development phases to begin on Feb 20.
- User Manual due Feb 27.
- Problems/slips and plans to address:
- We received our VB books and are still on target with our schedule.