- Meeting with Group
- Feb. 20, 2001
- Sitterson Lobby
- All members except Sam (out of country) present
- Yeah! We start coding this week!
- Buttons on bottom of the screen
- Header at the top
- If we get a chance, Karen wants tool tips
- Don't use underscores in filenames
- Function names should start in caps
- Variables should start in lower case, every other word upper case
- We should have a file with variables.
- This file should be parsed to see where we are (for resume/modify)
- Sean will write a Parser/Reader function for this file
- Template should be saved as a .doc
- WIP - works in progress
- Archive - hat exactly is this? We need to ask Dick
- Files will be transfered after each step at Dick's request
- We will NOT have a copy feature that allows users to copy and change a finished lesson. As a group we decided this would be too hard.
- Should we add a timestamp? This is a bonus feature
- Because Sam is out of the country:
- Jason will work on graphics alone
- Sean will work on lyrics alone