- Week 8
- Feb 20th, 2001 through Feb 26th, 2001
- Action items
- Files created during the execution of our program will
be stored in the WIP (Works In Progress) folder.
When the user completes all of the necessary
steps, their files will be transfered to the
- The Copy Feature will not be incorporated into our
- User Manual is being drafted for submission on March
- We still need to decide on the Word template format.
- We need to decide on the final format of the organization of the folders
for storage of the completed files.
- Do we need to archive the files?
- Meeting with Dick to dicuss some outstanding questions scheduled for March 5, 2001.
- We need to find a better way to share and deliver files between the group.
- Outstanding problems
- Sam is not back yet, and the section that he is scheduled to is behind.
- We need a better way to share files between the members of the group.
- We need to able to store some files in some location that will allow users to run this
application without having to worry about path restrictions.
- Plans to address outstanding problems
- The remaing members of the team are helping to catch Jason and Sam's section up to date.
- We are asking Dick about this in our next meeting.
- Hours worked for each team member
- This week:
- Karen Parker: 15
- Brianne Roth: 11
- Sean Rielly: 20
- Jason Howell: 4
- Sam Adu: 0 (out of the country)
- Total so far:
- Karen Parker: 81
- Brianne Roth: 56
- Sean Rielly: 77.75
- Jason Howell: 94.75
- Sam Adu: 14.75
- Milestones (schedule status)
- Group Presentation has been delivered with success.
- Approaching (next week):
- Meeting with Dick on March 6, 2001.
- User Manual outline to be turned in on March 8, 2001.
- Clarifications about development during dicussion with Dick.
- Problems/slips and plans to address:
- The Lyrics Text Phase is behind schedule as well as slight slips with the
others phases. We will have to push the schedule back some to accommodate
for this slip.