- Week 10
- March 13th, 2001 through March 20th, 2001
- Report By: Karen Parker
- Attendees: Karen Parker, Jason Howell, Sean Rielly, Brianne Roth
- Action items
- We now have a folder set up on the FLRC domain
for our use.
- The template for the lyrics needs to be in
HTML format. This file should be created outside
of Word to eliminate the embedded XML.
- Saving of state using Sean's code has been
integrated into the existing code.
- Renaming and Copying files.
- Update the backend for the graphic section. Save the notes and
save/copy the graphic file.
- Saving of Word application needs to be implemented entirely.
- All forms need to have the "End" statement added to the Unload
function to terminate the execution of the form. This should prompt
the user to save any existing work when if they close the window.
- Functions use () around parameters. Procedures do not use ().
- Outstanding problems
- Slight slip in completing the first phase.
- Plans to address outstanding problems
- Hours worked for each team member
- This week:
- Karen Parker: 20
- Brianne Roth: 10
- Sean Rielly: 10
- Jason Howell: 5
- Sam Adu: NA
- Total so far:
- Karen Parker: 113
- Brianne Roth: 76
- Sean Rielly: 98
- Jason Howell: 112
- Sam Adu: 15
- Milestones (schedule status)
- Approaching (next week):
- Problems/slips and plans to address:
- Schedule is getting hard pressed.