- Week 11
- March 21st, 2001 through March 26th, 2001
- Report By: Karen Parker
- Attendees: Karen, Brianne, Sean, Jason
- Action items
- We now have a folder set up on the FLRC domain for our use.
- The template for the lyrics needs to be in HTML format.
This file should be created outside of Word to eliminate the embedded XML.
- Saving of state using Sean's code has been integrated into the existing code.
- Word and Graphics sections need to be finished ASAP.
- Graphics section only needs the graphic to be saved and for
the special notes appended to the total notes file.
- Lyrics phase is not completed at all.
- Make the modification screen a drop down box of the files for
the user to choose instead of typing in the lesson name by memory.
- Everyone will be working on the first phase to get it caught up
before moving to the next phase.
- Final Deadline to get this phase complete: April 2-3.
- The "Next" button needs to have the enter key implemented.
- Flag for determining creation vs. modifications for "Next" button.
- An extra form will be needed for the audio extraction screen to
eliminate the user from having to re-extract audio if not in modification.
- Outstanding problems
- Plans to address outstanding problems
- A new schedule has been created to accommodate for finishing the first phase.
- Hours worked for each team member
- This week:
- Karen Parker: 20
- Brianne Roth: 10
- Sean Rielly: 10
- Jason Howell: 20
- Sam Adu: NA
- Total so far:
- Karen Parker: 133
- Brianne Roth: 86
- Sean Rielly: 108
- Jason Howell: 132
- Sam Adu: 15
- Milestones (schedule status)
- Phase one is almost complete.
- We now have the FLRC folder for testing.
- Approaching (next week):
- Finish phase one ASAP.
- Beta to be launched in 2 weeks!
- Problems/slips and plans to address: