- Week 12
- March 28th, 2001 through April 3rd, 2001
- Report By: Karen Parker
- Attendees: Karen, Brianne, Jason, Sean
- Action items
- We are still launching our beta on schedule.
- Word phase is still be tested.
- Audio extraction phase is still being developed.
- General asthetic changes need to be made.
- Some programming changes need to be made about the flow
of the application.
- Did Dick ever get the audio library for Sean?
- Decisions for the changes still need to be concretely
- Outstanding problems
- We are still pushing the schedule. We hope the launch of our beta
will put us back on track.
- Plans to address outstanding problems
- Members should be aware of the new schedule.
- Hours worked for each team member
- This week:
- Karen Parker: 12
- Brianne Roth: 10
- Sean Rielly: 10
- Jason Howell: 10
- Sam Adu: 0
- Total so far:
- Karen Parker: 145
- Brianne Roth: 96
- Sean Rielly: 118
- Jason Howell: 142
- Sam Adu: 15
- Milestones (schedule status)
- Phase one is under testing and is mostly finished.
- Phase two is almost complete without the audio extraction.
- Approaching (next week):
- Beta launch on April 9-10.
- Implementation/User Manual needs to be completed.
- Packaging process needs looking at.
- Problems/slips and plans to address:
- We are still a little behind, but are working very
diligently to catch up.