- Meeting with group
- Sitterson 030
- Brianne, Karen and Jason present
- This meeting was another programming meeting
- Should the paths be hardcoded, left on server, local?
- Jason said the paths should be local
- Brianne and Karen didn't like this idea because if the path needs to be changed, it will have to be changed on all machines
- Brianne and Karen said the paths should be on the server
- Jason didn't like this idea because it would involve hard coding a path into the program
- We decided we should only hardcode one of the paths (where it will be on the server). This minimizes hardcoding but allows changing WIP folder path.
- We decided to only have two paths, AdminPath and WIPpath.
- We had to go through the program line by line and change the original "Path" to the two new paths.
- We added in the new variables in globals
- Karen worked more on the email portion
- Brianne worked on getting files to save in the new, correct places
- This should now work fine