- Week 13
- April 4th, 2001 through April 10th, 2001
- Report By: Karen Parker
- Attendees: Karen, Jason, Brianne
- Action items
- We will never move or delete the files when the user finishes
the application and is done with their lesson.
- Therefore there is no finished folder.
- The editor will move the files themselves to a personal working
space upon email by the user.
- WIP folder path = Finished folder path
- All files will be located on the server/network.
- Word saves and previews.
- Issue between .HTML and .DOC format. HTML format does not work
properly in Word '97.
- Make the special notes append work.
- Audio extraction/preview yet to be completed.
- Email portion yet to be completed.
- Back button should save state.
- Make sure the variables are being loaded into form on back button.
- User must click save in Word to save the document.
- Perhaps we could add a timeline within application so the user
knows how far they are within the process.
- Outstanding problems
- We are still pushing to get finished on time.
- Sam is still not here.
- Plans to address outstanding problems
- We are working very diligently to get the essentials completed.
- We are still working with the schedule assuming Sam cannot help with the
remainder of the project.
- Hours worked for each team member
- This week:
- Karen Parker: 17
- Brianne Roth: 10
- Sean Rielly: 10
- Jason Howell: 14
- Sam Adu: 0
- Total so far:
- Karen Parker: 162
- Brianne Roth: 106
- Sean Rielly: 128
- Jason Howell: 156
- Sam Adu: 15
- Milestones (schedule status)
- Word portion complete.
- Email under way.
- First phase mostly completed. Some modifications needed with
further programming of other sections.
- Approaching (next week):
- Finish Email portion.
- Get Audio extraction phase started/completed.
- Begin working on implementation/user manual.