- Week 14
- April 11th, 2001 through April 17th, 2001
- Report By: Karen Parker
- Attendees: Karen, Jason, Brianne, Sean
- Action items
- Dick may never see a fully functionally beta.
- Radio buttons for modification page should be changed to regular
- Program needs to return to main menu when finished to start over again.
- There needs to be a quit button on the lesson naming screen.
- Need to add a way to change the template name in the admin menu.
- Emails should be sent to: FLRC_webmaster@unc.edu
- Special instructions should not be part of the email message.
- Email code has been added to the main application code.
- The special notes in lyrics section need to be moved before Word
begins (perhaps another chance for them to edit the notes after
they type their lyrics).
- The special notes files should be created when the screen starts up so that
the file exists during the append of the notes. Even if the file is
empty, the log file of the notes should have the blank set of notes appear.
This needs to be changed for the lyrics and audio screens.
- Back button still needs to save the variables on the lyrics screen.
- Add "<" and ">" on all buttons to enhance the look of the forward and back buttons.
- New variable associated with email need to be added to the admin menu.
- Email code needs to have a space between the first and last name of the sender.
- Outstanding problems
- Plans to address outstanding problems
- Hours worked for each team member
- This week:
- Karen Parker: 15
- Brianne Roth: 15
- Sean Rielly: 20
- Jason Howell: 14
- Sam Adu: 0
- Total so far:
- Karen Parker: 177
- Brianne Roth: 121
- Sean Rielly: 148
- Jason Howell: 170
- Sam Adu: 15
- Milestones (schedule status)
- Word is finished.
- Email is finished.
- Back state is mostly finished.
- User Manual and Implementation Manual assignments have been made.
- Approaching (next week):
- Work on User and Implementation Manuals.
- Work on presentation material--presentation is Tuesday, May 1.