- Week 15
- April 18th, 2001 through April 24th, 2001
- Report By: Karen Parker
- Attendees: Karen, Brianne, Jason
- This report is not a reflection of a standard weekly meeting. It instead reflects the items
to be completed for our project.
- Outstanding problems
- Quit button quits the program. This should be changed to ask the user if they wish to
quit and possibly redirect them to the main menu.
- Audio not loading properly in Project files. What needs to be fixed here?
- Audio is too complicated. Needs to be simplied and abstracted from the user.
- When wanting to send email, check to ensure all phases completed by user.
- Add finish button to resume/modify screen to allow finishing with email.
- Are we going to add the functionality of moving lesson names when they are finished to
a finished file so that they may not edit them after sending email? I think we should.
- Quit button needs to save the current state if the user desires.
- Add proper tab orderings for buttons.
- Add tool-tips to all major points in program.
- Check to make sure program fits in 800x600 resolution screen.
- Would we like to still implement a calendar drop-down box for the date the user wishes
the lesson be created by the editor.
- Installation preferences
- Product delivery format (CD, floppy, etc)
- Other non-coding, team issues
- Implementation Manual
- User Manual
- Team Report
- Team Presentation
- Team Binder for Boss and Dick
- Individual Reports
- Hours worked for each team member
- This week:
- Karen Parker: 20
- Brianne Roth: 20
- Sean Rielly: 20
- Jason Howell: 15
- Sam Adu: 0
- Total so far:
- Karen Parker: 200
- Brianne Roth: 141
- Sean Rielly: 168
- Jason Howell: 185
- Sam Adu: 15
- Milestones (schedule status)
- Program revised to have one central menu for creation.
- Program revised to allow the user to change one item in the resume/modify
phase without revisiting the remainder of the program.
- Variables added to the admin file (Editor's Email, SMTP Host Server).
- Buttons modified for the case of modify existing lesson vs. create new lesson.
- Appending special notes finished.
- What is left?