| Team Members
| Our Client
Week Number 10
Stellar Software Solution
Author: Pranav Patel
- Action Items
- Closed: All the action items from last week are done (both the Residual and New).
- Residual: None
- New: Tony is going to implement how to populate the list box in the search tab and how to correctly place
header in the list box in the GUI. Pranav is going to implement how to populate the combo box (drop down box) for
the indices created in GUI. Kal is going to put the html view in the GUI and see if he can get it to resize.
Jeff is going to read up on how threads work in C++. He has worked with threads in Java, so he should be able to
understand this stuff with ease hopefully. Saakait is going to continue to work on the search tool.
- Outstanding problems: In the GUI we cannot figure how to make resizing work with active x control.
- Plans to address outstanding problems: Kal is going to look into if we can work this problem out. If we do not,
we will have to make the whole program static (i.e. not re-sizable at all.)
- Hours worked for:
- Saakait: Worked 6 hr, 108.5 hr so far.
- Pranav: Worked 4 hr, 104 hr so far.
- Kal: Worked 15 hr, 109 hr so far.
- Tony: Worked 4 hr, 112 hr so far.
- Jeff: Worked 4 hr, 87.5 hr so far.
- Milestones (schedule status)
- Accomplished: NONE!!
- Approaching (next week): NONE!!!
- Problems/slips and plans to address: none for now!!