| Team Members
| Our Client
Week Number 11
Stellar Software Solution
Author: Pranav Patel
- Action Items
- Closed: All the action items from last week are done (both the Residual and New).
- Residual: Figuring Out how to populate the combo box was not finish this week. This was for custom indexing. As we are holding
of custom indexing on the back burner, this action item will not be carried out unless we implement that feature.
- New: Kal and Jeff are going to work on indexing. They need to look into how indexing calls are made in Swish-e
and modify them to benefit us. Saakait is going to modify the search tool. Pranav and Tony are going to work
on the scheduling tab of the GUI now. Kal is also going to set up an appointment with Prof. Welch for User Manual.
- Outstanding problems: The resizing of the Active X control is still an issue. Custom indexing was idea that we came up
with and planed to implement it (I do not think this is in the contract). It is going to be hard.
- Plans to address outstanding problems: We are holding that off for a while, but if now we have decided if find a solution
great, otherwise we will make the application static. We are not going to waste time fixing that as more important things
to do. With custom indexing, we are going to put it on back burner. If we have time we will implement it, but right now
it looks like this idea is going to be ditched.
- Hours worked for:
- Saakait: Worked 10 hr, 118.5 hr so far.
- Pranav: Worked 8.5 hr, 112.5 hr so far.
- Kal: Worked 6 hr, 115 hr so far.
- Tony: Worked 16 hr, 128 hr so far.
- Jeff: Worked 6 hr, 93.5 hr so far.
- Milestones (schedule status)
- Accomplished: NONE!!
- Approaching (next week): NONE!!!
- Problems/slips and plans to address: none for now!!