| Team Members
| Our Client
Week Number 12
Stellar Software Solution
Author: Pranav Patel
- Action Items
- Closed: All the action items from last week are done (both the Residual and New).
- Residual: NONE!!
- New: Just like last week Kal and Jeff are going to work on indexing. They worked on it last week and made some progress.
With the GUI almost done we are going to direct our resources towards the processing side of the issue. So Tony,
will be the only one working on it. He is going to modify the look of the GUI this week. Saakait and Pranav are
going to work on the search tool.
- Outstanding problems: One of problems that Saakait ran into making the search tool was trying to modify Swish-e to benefit us.
He wrote the function for searching and code complied, but he got a linking error.
- Plans to address outstanding problems: After much effort in trying to resolve this problem we were not successful. The main
reason we wanted to write the function was because we thought function calls will be much more quicker than system calls to the
Swish-e executable. But to our much suprise, after some testing we found system calls were quick too. So we are going to implement
the search tool by making system calls.
- Hours worked for:
- Saakait: Worked 17 hr, 135.5 hr so far.
- Pranav: Worked 16 hr, 128.5 hr so far.
- Kal: Worked 7 hr, 122 hr so far.
- Tony: Worked 13 hr, 141 hr so far.
- Jeff: Worked 7 hr, 100.5 hr so far.
- Milestones (schedule status)
- Accomplished: NONE!!
- Approaching (next week): NONE!!!
- Problems/slips and plans to address: none for now!!