| Team Members
| Our Client
Week Number 13
Stellar Software Solution
Author: Pranav Patel
- Action Items
- Closed: All the action items from last week are done (both the Residual and New).
- Residual: NONE!!
- New: Tony is going to work on refreshing the list
control in the GUI and start with the threads. Tony and Saakait are
going to wokr on the critical section of the GUI on Thurs (04/12/2001). Kal and Jeff are going to research on the PDF and DOC filters. They are also going to get inital
start on the index function. Jeff is also going to come with some test cases to test the final product. Saakiat
and Pranav are going to include the "redirect class" found on the web and integrate that into the search tool. This is going help
us improve the speed of the product.
- Outstanding problems: none
- Plans to address outstanding problems: none
- Hours worked for:
- Saakait: Worked 27hr, 162.5 hr so far.
- Pranav: Worked 10 hr, 138.5 hr so far.
- Kal: Worked 9 hr, 131 hr so far.
- Tony: Worked 12 hr, 153 hr so far.
- Jeff: Worked 6 hr, 106.5 hr so far.
- Milestones (schedule status) : Integration of
the GUI and Processing tool is coming near. We need to start the process
by April 20 at the least. For that to be done we need to finish the GUI
and Processing tool before that. Right now, if we do not encounter any
speed bumbs, we should be able to do it. GUI is almost done and
only thing that would hinder the process of finishing Processing tool is
not able to find the PDF and DOC filters for indexing. The schedule has
been changed a little bit from that one on the web.
- Accomplished: NONE!!
- Approaching (next week): NONE!!!
- Problems/slips and plans to address: NONE!!