| Team Members
| Our Client
Week Number 15
Stellar Software Solution
Author: Pranav Patel
- Action Items
- Closed: All the action items from last week are done (both the Residual and New). Excellent job!!
- Residual: NONE!!
- New: Tony and Saakait have already integrated the GUI and Search Tool, but they are going
to make it threaded for maybe better performance. Tony and Kal are going to integrate the
Indexing Tool with GUI by 04/25/2001. Jeff has began testing and will continue testing the final
product. Saakait, Tony, and Kal are going to do some detail commenting of Search Tool, GUI,
and Index Tool respectively. Pranav is going to start working on the Team Report and work
on one finishing the Index Scheduling page (This is optional requirement.). Kal and Jeff are
going to finish the User Manual, and Saakait the Implementation Manual. Also everyone is going to
be testing the final product as Jeff assigns us the test cases.
- Outstanding problems: 1. Tony and Saakait tried to thread the Search Tool and GUI, ran into major
problems. To improve the performance, we wanted to use threads. By using threads
we will separate the GUI and processing of data (updating list box etc.)returned by the Search
- Plans to address outstanding problems: 1. They have already integrated the GUI and Search Tool
without using threads. So if not able to accomplish this, there will be no major set back.
- Hours worked for:
- Saakait: Worked 32 hr, 216.5 hr so far.
- Pranav: Worked 26.5 hr, 186 hr so far.
- Kal: Worked 38 hr, 192 hr so far.
- Tony: Worked 35 hr, 211 hr so far.
- Jeff: Worked 30 hr, 161.5 hr so far.
- Milestones (schedule status) : We have completed all the three major parts i.e. Indexing Tool,
Search Tool, and GUI of the project. GUI and Search Tool are already integrated, while GUI and
Indexing Tool will be done by 04/25/2001. So, from 04/25/2001 Jeff and others can start testing
the final product. Hopefully, major bugs won't pop-up during testing as all three components have
been tested individually.
- Accomplished: Search Tool, Indexing Tool, and GUI are finished.
- Approaching (next week): Fully Integrated, User Manual, Team Report, and Implementation Manual
- Problems/slips and plans to address: NONE!!