| Team Members
| Our Client
Week Number 4
- Action Items
- Closed: All the action items from last week are done (both the residual and New).
- Residual: None
- New: Saakait is going to e-mail the Swish-e guys and ask them how there
indexing works on lower level. He is also going to do some more research on
incremental search algorithm. He is also going to work on the contract. Tony
is going to get us some supplies like books and software from Microsoft, update
the web page and possibly work on the semi-prototype of GUI in VB. Kal is
going to work on schedule, finish the logo and search on the incremental algorithm.
Pranav is going to work on the schedule. Jeff is going to search incremental
algorithm, start making bare-bone testing plan and work on the contract.
- Outstanding problems: We are closing the issue on how the Swish-e code works.
What we really need to know is how Swish-e indexing works. Also we are kicking
issue of this tool being portable. We are going to focus on Windows system only.
Learn MFC classes.
- Plans to address outstanding problems: As mentioned before we have already kicked
the portability issue and now we need to focus on MFC. First we thought MFC was
trivial, but it is not as we found out. We are ordering books and trying to learn
that. We also come with a contingency plan, that use VB for GUI.
- Hours worked for:
- Saakait: Worked 6 hr, 14 hr so far.
- Pranav: Worked 3 hr, 11 hr so far.
- Kal: Worked 5 hr, 11 hr so far.
- Tony: Worked 6 hr, 14 hr so far.
- Jeff: Worked 6 hr, 9 hr so far.
- Milestones (schedule status)
- Accomplished: None!!
- Approaching (next week): Schedule I and Contract I (due Feb 6, 2001)
- Problems/slips and plans to address: none for now!!