| Team Members
| Our Client
Week Number 5
- Action Items
- Closed: All the action items from last week are done (both the Residual and New).
- Residual: None
- New: Everyone is going to work on Contract II. Pranav is going to focus more the schedule
part and Jeff is going to focus more the validation and verification. Kal is going to
look into reading MP3 tags and he going schedule another meeting with Prof. Bishop before
ContractII is due.
- Outstanding problems: Resource Allocation was undecided till now. Our last meeting
with Prof. Bishop revealed his interest in including mail for indexing and searching.
- Plans to address outstanding problems: We have decided on the resource allocation.
Saakait, Jeff and Kal are going to work on Search Tool part and Tony and Pranav
are going work on the GUI. For GUI Tony is going to focus more on the interface
and Pranav is going to focus more on communication between GUI and Search Tool.
Indexing the mail on the server will just be too much work and too little time.
If we have time after the semester ends we will take a stab at it.
- Hours worked for:
- Saakait: Worked 5.5 hr, 19.5 hr so far.
- Pranav: Worked 7 hr, 18 hr so far.
- Kal: Worked 5.5 hr, 16.5 hr so far.
- Tony: Worked 7 hr, 21 hr so far.
- Jeff: Worked 5.5 hr, 14.5 hr so far.
- Milestones (schedule status)
- Accomplished: Schedule I and Contract I
- Approaching (next week): Schedule II and Contract II (due Feb 13, 2001)
- Problems/slips and plans to address: none for now!!