| Team Members
| Our Client
Week Number 6
- Action Items
- Closed: All the action items from last week are done (both the Residual and New).
- Residual: None
- New: Saakait is going to work on design specification before this Thursday(02/15/2001).
Everyone is going to work on design specification after Thursday after the meeting.
Just like old times Pranav and Kal are going to focus more on schedule. Now that we
have got books on MFC, everyone is going to read those books and acquire knowledge
about MFC. It was suggested by Tony that we start with MASTERING MFC DEVELOPMENT
USING MICROSOFT VISUAL C++ 6.0 book. Everyone is going to download Swish++ somewhere and
look into Ming-w.
- Outstanding problems: Prof. Bishop gave us some links about Ming-w. We really do not know
what this does.
- Plans to address outstanding problems: We are going to look into it and discuss after the
design specification and schedule III are done. Same goes for Swish++.
- Hours worked for:
- Saakait: Worked 8 hr, 27.5 hr so far.
- Pranav: Worked 8 hr, 26 hr so far.
- Kal: Worked 6.5 hr, 23 hr so far.
- Tony: Worked 6 hr, 27 hr so far.
- Jeff: Worked 7 hr, 21.5 hr so far.
- Milestones (schedule status)
- Accomplished: Schedule II and Contract II
- Approaching (next week): Design Specification and Schedule III.(due Feb 20, 2001)
- Problems/slips and plans to address: none for now!!