| Team Members
| Our Client
Week Number 7
- Action Items
- Closed: All the action items from last week are done (both the Residual and New).
- Residual: None
- New: All this new action items are going to be done by all the team members. Learn how
Ming-W works and how to install it on computer. See if Swish-e can do wild card
search. If not look in the code and find out how to modify it to do it. Find out
how to make config files in swish-e and how to use them.
- Outstanding problems: One pressing issue is whether to use Swish-e or Swish++. Both of them
have their advantages and disadvantages. Prof. Welch thought that all the groups reported
less hours than they actually worked.
- Plans to address outstanding problems: About which Swish to use we are going to look into
if we can resolve the disadvantages of Swish-e. By the next weekly meeting Saakait is
going to decide which one to use. The group came to decision that 15 hours (3 hrs for each
of the past 5 weeks) should be added to the total. Note Week 6 hours were informed accurately.
- Hours worked for:
- Saakait: Worked 15 hr, 57.5 hr so far.
- Pranav: Worked 12 hr, 53 hr so far.
- Kal: Worked 14 hr, 51 hr so far.
- Tony: Worked 14 hr, 56 hr so far.
- Jeff: Worked 15 hr, 51.5 hr so far.
Note: 15 hrs to the total were added to each of the team members.
- Milestones (schedule status)
- Accomplished: Design Specification and Schedule III
- Approaching (next week): User Manaul(due at the lastest by Mar 8, 2001)
- Problems/slips and plans to address: none for now!!