| Team Members
| Our Client
Week Number 8
- Action Items
- Closed: All the action items from last week are done (both the Residual and New).
- Residual: None
- New: KAL and JEFF are going to work on the outline for User Manual. TONY and PRANAV are going to
work on the prototype of the GUI. SAAKAIT is going to do some hacking into Swish-e.
- Outstanding problems: We have been working on GUI(prototype) for sometime now. The initial design of the GUI
that all the group member agreed on has been hard to implement. Prof. Welch in class talked about version
management. We still haven't figured out a effective way to share project files between group members.
- Plans to address outstanding problems: So what we have discussed on GUI stuff is if by Mar 8 we get a
GUI that is to our liking and we think we have time include some the features of GUI we want to include
we will do it. As for the sharing issue of project files, we are going to use CVS program to do it for us.
Prof. Welch talked about this little in class and we liked its features. So only thing that is left to do
is more research on the product and start using it.
- Hours worked for:
- Saakait: Worked 17 hr, 74.5 hr so far.
- Pranav: Worked 15 hr, 68 hr so far.
- Kal: Worked 12 hr, 63 hr so far.
- Tony: Worked 22 hr, 78 hr so far.
- Jeff: Worked 12 hr, 63.5 hr so far.
- Milestones (schedule status)
- Accomplished: None !!
- Approaching (next week): User Manaul(due at the lastest by Mar 8, 2001)
- Problems/slips and plans to address: none for now!!