Classic Computer Manuals
Back to my Classic Computer page
These are not generally for sale or anything, but if you need info
from them, let me know. I actually have a bunch of stuff that is
not yet listed here, so if you need something that seems closely
- SWTPC DMF-3 Documentation Notebook
- SWTPC CDS-1 Disk Unit booklet
- SWTPC MP-09A schematic
- SWTPC 6800 Assembly instructions: MP-A2, MP-B2, MP-S, MP-8M
- SSB DCB-4 Double Density Disk Controller
- SSB Disk Systems
- Soroc IQ-135 Operator's Reference Guide
- Soroc IQ-135 Operator's Guide
- Soroc IQ-140 Operator's Guide
- Soroc Challenger 530 Operator's Guide
- Radio Shack "Getting Started with Color BASIC"
- Radio Shack "Going Ahead with Extended Color BASIC"
- Radio Shack "Color Computer Disk System"
- Radio Shack Color Computer Technical Reference Manual
- Radio Shack TRS-80 PC-3 Pocket Computer User's Manual
- Radio Shack PC-3 Printer and Cassette Interface User's Manual
- Atari 520ST 1040ST service manual
- Lear Siegler ADM-31 User's Reference Manual
- Rodime RO200E User's Manual
- Cosmo CP2000 User's Manual
- Commodore 1541 Owner's Manual
This one is available for sale or trade,
as I'm not a Commodore nut.
It has yellowed pages, and includes some notes by its former owner.
- Rockwell AIM-65 manuals
Last updated: 27-Jul-98
De-mangle my e-mail address by removing ALL of the x's:
keywords for the search engines:
classic computer resources, classiccmp resources