Old Town, San Diego, May 2019 (Courtesy of Qin)
I earned my bachelor's degree in computer science from Yingcai Honors College, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China (UESTC) in 2017. I worked at Nanyang Technological University with Sinno Jialin Pan, and University of Manitoba with Yang Wang.
Email: jielei [at] cs.unc.edu
- Mar 2021 » ClipBERT is accepted as an oral paper at CVPR 2021 with 3 strong accepts 😍
- Feb 2021 » Received Adobe Research Fellowship, thanks Adobe!
- Jan 2021 » I'll intern at Facebook AI in Summer 2021.
- May 2020 » Research Internship @Microsoft, working with Linjie Li, Luowei Zhou and Jingjing Liu.
- Jan 2020 » Released TVR/TVC Datasets for large-scale video-subtitle moment retrieval and captioning,
- May 2019 » Research Internship @Tencent AI Lab, Seattle, with Liwei Wang, Yelong Shen and Dong Yu
- Apr 2019 » New paper/dataset, TVQA+: Spatio-Temporal Grounding for Video Question Answering.
- Nov 2018 » PyTorch Code for TVQA paper is released.
- Sep 2018 » TVQA Dataset is released.
- Aug 2017 » I joined UNC as a PhD student.
- My Chinese name is 雷杰. I am from Sichuan, the hometown of pandas.
- I am
a big fanof Attack on Titan.