I am a Professor of Computer Science at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. My students and I develop software designed to enable people with disabilities to participate fully in education, literacy and play.
- Comp 521 Fall 2020
- Tar Heel Gameplay is our site with games everyone can play.
- Check out Tar Heel Reader, our site with books for beginning readers.
- Accessible YouTube choose and play YouTube videos using only 2 keys.
- Download the older, windows only, Hark the Sound, sound games for kids who are blind or visually impaired.
- Read about our work on enabling technology
- Look for ideas for enabling technology projects
- Check my calendar to find an open time we could meet