From my master's degree at UNC Chapel Hill, fall 96 to spring 98.
- Classes Spring 1998
- Comp 239 - Virtual Worlds
- Assignment 1 - Sojourner model.
- Final Project - Flocking, Boids and Tag.
- Here's my final paper, including
- A browsable directory with all the source and data files,
although you need several libraries from UNC to actually make it compile.
- Comp 291 - Professional Writing
- Comp 290-058 - Physically Based
Modeling (I'm just sitting in, but it's fun).
- Classes Fall 97
- Classes Spring 97
- Comp 203 - Parallel and
- Comp 145 - Software Engineering
- Comp 145 Project Page - NanoManipulator Image Processing
Project. This has turned into a continuing project for my RA. Here's the current user
manual and tech
manual. It's an image manipulation and data processing system which uses Java for the
user interface and C/C++ for data manipulation.
- Comp 236 - Computer Graphics
- Classes Fall 96
- Comp 202 - Algorithms
- Comp 204 - Software Design
- Comp 204 Final Project: Model Checker
- Comp 204 Programming Assignment #2
- Comp 235 - Vision, Image Analysis, and Graphics
- Comp 242 - Advanced Operating Systems