177. Dou, Mingsong; Shi, Ying; Frahm, Jan-Michael; Fuchs, Henry; Mauchly, Bill; Marathe, Mod; , "Room-sized informal telepresence system," Virtual Reality (VR), 2012 IEEE , vol., no., pp.15-18, 4-8 March 2012
176. Maimone, A. and H. Fuchs. "Reducing Interference Between Multiple Structured Light Depth Sensors Using Motion." IEEE Virtual Reality 2012 (Orange County, CA, March 4-8, 2012)
175. Maimone, A. and H. Fuchs. "A First Look at a Telepresence System with Room-Sized Real-Time 3D Capture and Large Tracked Display." The 21st International Conference on Artificial Reality and Telexistence (ICAT) (Osaka, Japan, November 28-30, 2011).
174. Burke, C., J. Cullen, A. State, S. Gadi, K. Wilber, R. Michael, A. Bulysheva, A. Pease, M. Mauro, H. Fuchs (2011). "Development of an Animal Model for Radiofrequency Ablation of Primary, Virally Induced Hepatocellular Carcinoma in the Woodchuck." Journal of Vascular and Interventional Radiology, 22(11), p. 1613-1618, November 2011.
173. Maimone, A. and H. Fuchs. "Encumbrance-free Telepresence System with Real-time 3D Capture and Display using Commodity Depth Cameras." International Symposium on Mixed and Augmented Reality (ISMAR) 2011 (Basel, Switzerland, October 26-29, 2011)
172. Lincoln, P., G. Welch, H. Fuchs (2011). "Continual Surface-Based Multi-Projector Blending for Moving Objects." IEEE Virtual Reality 2011 (Singapore, March 19-23, 2011).
171. Peck, T.C., H. Fuchs, M.C. Whitton (2011). "An Evaluation of Navigational Ability Comparing Redirected Free Exploration with Distractors to Walking-in-Place and Joystick Locomotion Interfaces." IEEE Virtual Reality 2011 (Singapore, March 19-23, 2011).
170. Gu Ye, Andrei State, Henry Fuchs. "A Practical Multi-viewer Tabletop Autostereoscopic Display." Proceedings of the International Symposium on Mixed and Augmented Reality (ISMAR) 2010 (Seoul, South Korea, October 13-16, 2010)
169. Peck, T.C., H Fuchs, M C Whitton "Improved Redirection with Distractors: A Large-Scale-Real-Walking Locomotion Interface and its Effect on Navigation in Virtual Environments," IEEE Virtual Reality 2010.
168. Lincoln, P., Welch, G., Nashel, A., State, A., Ilie, A., Fuchs, H. (2010). Animatronic Shader Lamps Avatars. Virtual Reality, Springer London, pp. 10-14.
167. Peck, T.C., H Fuchs, M C Whitton, "Evaluation of Reorientation Techniques and Distractors for Walking in Large Virtual Environments," IEEE Transactions on Visualization and Computer Graphics, pp. 383-394, May/June, 2009.
166. Nashel, A. and H. Fuchs (2009). Random Hole Display: A Non-Uniform Barrier Autostereoscopic Display. In 3DTV Conference: The True Vision - Capture, Transmission and Display of 3D Video, 2009.
165. Welch, G., D. Sonnenwald, H. Fuchs, B. Cairns, K. Mayer-Patel, H. Soderholm, R. Yang, A. State, H. Towles, A. Ilie, M. Ampalam, S. Krishnan, V. Noel, M. Noland, J. Manning. (2009). "3D Medical Collaboration Technology to Enhance Emergency Healthcare." The Journal of Biomedical Discovery and Collaboration 4:4.
164. Towles, H., T. Johnson, H. Fuchs. (2009). Projector Based Displays. The PSI Handbook of Virtual Environments for Training and Education Vol. 2. D. Nicholson, D. Schmorrow and J. Cohn. Westport, Praeger Security International. pp. 63-89.
163. Sadagic, A., G. Welch, C. Basu, C. Darken, R. Kumar, H. Fuchs, H. Cheng, J.-M. Frahm, M. Kolsch, N. Rowe, H. Towles, J. Wachs, A. Lastra. (2009). New Generation of Instrumented Ranges: Enabling Automated Performance Analysis. Interservice/Industry Training, Simulation, and Education Conference (I/ITSEC-2009), Orlando, FL.
162. Lincoln, P., G. Welch, A. Nashel, A. Ilie, A. State, H. Fuchs. (2009). Animatronic Shader Lamps Avatars. 8th IEEE and ACM International Symposium on Mixed and Augmented Reality (ISMAR), Orlando, FL.
161. Lincoln, P., A. Nashel, A. Ilie, H. Towles, G. Welch, H. Fuchs. (2009). Multi-view lenticular display for group teleconferencing. IMMERSCOM 2009, Berkeley, CA.
160. Johnson, T., G. Welch, H. Fuchs, E. LaForce, H. Towles. (2009). A Distributed Cooperative Framework for Continuous Multi-Projector Pose Estimation. IEEE VR 2009, Lafayette, LA, IEEE Computer Society Press.
159. Sonnenwald, D., H. Soderholm, J. Manning MD, B. Cairns MD, H. Fuchs and
G. Welch (2008) “Exploring the potential of video technologies for
collaboration in emergency medical care. Part I: Information sharing.” Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology, December 2008.
158. Sonnenwald, D., H. Soderholm, J. Manning MD, B. Cairns MD, H. Fuchs and G. Welch (2008) “Exploring the potential of video technologies for collaboration in emergency medical care. Part II: Task performance.” Journal of the American Society for Information Science and Technology, December 2008.
157. Peck, T., M. Whitton, and H. Fuchs (2008). Evaluation of reorientation techniques for walking in large virtual environments, in Proceedings of IEEE 2008, IEEE Computer Society Press.
156. Fuchs, H., A. State, H. Yang, T. Peck, S.W. Lee, M. Rosenthal (MD/PhD), A. Bulysheva, C. Burke (MD) (2008). Optimizing a Head-Tracked Stereo Display System to Guide Hepatic Tumor Ablation. Proceedings of Medicine Meets Virtual Reality (MMVR) Studies in Health Technology Informatics2008, vol. 132, pp. 126-131.
155. Johnson, T., F. Gyarfas, R. Skarbez, H. Towles, and H. Fuchs (2007). A Personal Surround Environment: Projective Display with Correction for Display Surface Geometry and Extreme Lens Distortion, in Proceedings of IEEE Virtual Reality Conference, VR 07, pp. 147-154.
154. Johnson, T., and H. Fuchs (2007). Real-Time Projector Tracking on Complex Geometry Using Ordinary Imagery, Proceedings of CVPR 07, IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (June 2007), pp. 1-8.
153. Johnson, T., and H. Fuchs (2007). A Unified Multi-Surface, Multi-Resolution Workspace with Camera-Based Scanning and Projector-Based Illumination, Eurographics Symposium on Virtual Environments/Immersive Projections Technology Workshop 2007, Wiemar, Germany, July 2007.
152. Brooks Jr, F., J.
Cannon-Bowers, H. Fuchs, L. McMillan, and M. Whitton (2006).
Virtual Environment Training for Dismounted Teams- Technical ChallengesHuman Factors &
Medicine Panel Workshop on Virtual Media for Military Applications, U.S.
Military Academy, West Point, NY, June 2006, pp. 13-15.
151. Quirk, P., T. Johnson, R. Skarbez, H. Towles, F. Gyarfas, and H. Fuchs (2006). RANSAC-Assisted Display Model Reconstruction for Projective Display, Proceedings of Virtual Reality Conference (March 25-29, 2006), Emerging Display Technologies, p. 318.
150. State, A., K. Keller, and H. Fuchs (2005). Simulation-Based Design and Rapid Prototyping of a Parallax-Free, Orthoscopic Video See-Through Head-Mounted Display, Proceedings of IEEE Computer Society Washington, DC (October 2005), pp. 28-31.
149. Brooks, F., J. Cannon-Bowers, H. Fuchs, L. McMillan, and M. Whitton (2005). A New VE Challenge: Immersive Experiences for Team Training, Proceedings of HCI International 2005, vol. 9.
148. Cotting, D., M. Naef, M. Gross, and H. Fuchs (2005). Imperceptible Patterns for Reliable Acquisition of Mixed Reality Environments. Proceedings of Intl. Workshop on Image Analysis for Multimedia Interactive Services 2005, (WIAMIS05, Montreux, Switzerland, April 13-15, 2005),
147. Welch, G., State, A., Ilie, A., Low, K., Lastra, A., Cairns, B., Towles, H., Fuchs, H., Yang, R., Becker, S., Russo, D., Funaro, J., and Dam, A. v. Immersive Electronic Books for Surgical Training, IEEE Multimedia Jul 2005, 12(3), 22-35.
146. Cotting, D., R. Ziegler, M. Gross, and H. Fuchs (2005). Adaptive Instant Displays: Continuously Calibrated Projections Using Per-Pixel Light Control, Proceedings of Eurographics 2005 (Dublin, Ireland, Aug. 29-Sep. 2, 2005), vol. 24, no. 3, pp. 705-714.
145. State, A., Keller, K. P., and Fuchs, H. (2005). Simulation-Based Design and Rapid Prototyping of a Parallax-Free, Orthoscopic Video See-Through Head-Mounted Display. Proceedings of the Fourth IEEE and ACM International Symposium on Mixed and Augmented Reality (October 5-8, 2005). IEEE Computer Society, Washington, DC, pp. 28-31.
144. Ilie, Adrian, Kok-Lim Low, Greg Welch, Anselmo Lastra, Henry Fuchs, and Bruce Cairns (MD) (2004). Combining Head-Mounted and Projector-Based Displays for Surgical Training, Presence: Teleoperators and Virtual Environments April 2004, vol. 13, no. 2, pp. 128-145.
143. Welch, G., H. Fuchs, B. Cairns, K. Mayer-Patel, D. Sonnenwald, R. Yang, A. State, H. Towles, A. Ilie, M. Ampalam, S. Krishnan, H. Maurin, V. Noel, and M. Noland, Remote 3D Medical Consultation. Chapter in BROADMED: 1st IEEE/CreateNet International Conference on Telemedicine over Broadband and Wireless Networks. (Boston: Omnipress 2005), pp. 103-110.
142. Cotting, D., M. Naef, M. Gross, and H. Fuchs (2004). Embedding Imperceptible Patterns into Projected Images for Simultaneous Acquisition and Display, Proceedings of the IEEE/ACM International Symposium on Mixed and Augmented Reality 2004 (Washington DC, Nov 2-5, 2004), IEEE Computer Society Press, pp. 100-109.
141. State, A., K. Keller, M. Rosenthal, H.Yang, J. Ackerman and H. Fuchs (2003).
Stereo Imagery from the UNC Augmented Reality System for Breast Biopsy Guidance. Medicine Meets Virtual Reality (Newport
Beach, CA, Jan 22-25, 2003).
140. Raij, A., G. Gill, A. Majumder, H. Towles and H. Fuchs (2003). PixelFlex2: A Comprehensive, Automatic, Casually-Aligned Multi-Projector Display. IEEE International Workshop on Projector-Camera Systems (PROCAMS-2003), Nice, France.
139. Kum, S.-U., K. Mayer-Patel and H. Fuchs (2003). Real-Time Compression for Dynamic 3D Environments. Proceedings of the 11th ACM International Conference on Multimedia (Berkeley, CA). ACM Multimedia 2003, pp. 185-194.
138. Kelshikar, N., X. Zabulis, J. Mulligan, K. Daniilidis, V. Sawant, S. Sinha, T. Sparks, S. Larsen, H. Towles, K. Mayer-Patel, H. Fuchs, J. Urbanic, K. Benninger, R. Reddy, and G. Huntoon (2003). Real-time Terascale Implementation of Tele-immersion. International Conference on Computation Science (Melbourne, Australia). Lecture Notes in Computer Science 2003, vol. 2660, p. 718.
137. Chen, W.-C., L. Nyland, A. Lastra, H. Fuchs (2003). Video techniques: Acquisition of large-scale surface light fields. SIGGRAPH International Conference on Computer Graphics (San Diego, 2003), p. 1.
136. van Dam, A., H. Fuchs, S. Becker, L. Holden, A. Ilie, K.L. Low, A. Spalter, R.
Immersive Electronic Books for Teaching Surgical Procedures. Pre-ICAT CREST Symposium on Telecommunication, Teleimmersion, and Telexistence, The University of Tokyo, Tokyo, Japan.
135. R. Yang, C. Kurashima, A. Nashel, A. Lastra, and H. Fuchs, "Creating Adaptive Views for Group Video Teleconferencing -- An Image-Based Approach," International Workshop on Immersive Telepresence (ITP2002), Juan Les Pins, France, 2002.
134. Towles, H., W.C. Chen, R.Yang, S.U. Kum, H. Fuchs, N. Kelshikar, J. Mulligan, K. Daniilidis, L. Holden, B. Zeleznik, A. Sadagic and J. Lanier (2002). 3D Tele-Collaboration Over Internet2. International Workshop on Immersive Telepresence (ITP2002), Juan Les Pins, France.
133. Rosenthal, M., A. State, J. Lee, G. Hirota and H. Fuchs (2002). Augmented Reality Guidance for Needle Biopsies: An Initial Randomized, Controlled Trial in Phantoms. Medical Image Analysis, vol. 6, no. 3, pp. 313-320. Preliminary version appeared in Medical Image Computing and Computer-Assisted Intervention (MICCAI), Utrecht, The Netherlands, 2001
132. Ackerman, J., K. Keller and H. Fuchs (2002). "Surface Reconstruction of Abdominal Organs Using Laparoscopic Structured Light for Augmented Reality Applications." Proceedings of SPIE (San Jose, CA, Jan 23-25, 2002), vol. 4661, pp. 39-46.
131. Ackerman, J., K. Keller, H. Fuchs (2001). "Real-time Anatomical 3D Image Extraction for Laparoscopic Surgery." Medicine Meets Virtual Reality 2001.
130. R. Shahidi, Clarke, L., Bucholz, R., Fuchs, F., Kikinis, R., Robb, R., Vannier, M. (2001). "White Paper: Challenges and Opportunities in Computer-Assisted Interventions." Computer Aided Surgery 6:176-181, 2001.
129. H. Fuchs, "Immersion and Tele-Immersion in the Office of the Future," Proceedings of Immersive Projection Technology and Eurographics Virtual Environment 2001 (IPT/EGVE), Stuttgart, Germany, 2001.
128. H. Fuchs, "Omnidirectional Vision and Tele-Presence," International Conference on Advanced Robotics 2001 Workshop (ICAR), Budapest, Hungary, 2001.
127. State, A., J. Ackerman, G. Hirota, J. Lee and H. Fuchs (2001). Dynamic
Virtual Convergence for Video See-through Head-mounted Displays: Maintaining Maximum Stereo Overlap throughout a Close-range Work Space.
Proceedings of the International Symposium on Augmented Reality (ISAR) 2001 (New York,
Oct 29-30, 2001), pp. 137-146 + front cover.
126. Rosenthal, M., S. Weeks, S. Aylward, E. Bullitt and H. Fuchs (2001). Intraoperative Tracking of Anatomical Structures Using Fluoroscopy and a Vascular Balloon Catheter. Proceedings of the Medical Image Computing and Computer-Assisted Intervention (MICCAI), Utrecht, The Netherlands, Oct. 14-17, 2001), pp. 240-248.
125. Nyland, L., A. Lastra, D.K. McAllister, V. Popescu, C. McCue and
H. Fuchs (2001).
Capturing, Processing, and Rendering Real-World Scenes.
124. Low, K-L., G. Welch, A. Lastra and H. Fuchs. (2001). Life-Sized Projector-Based Dioramas. Proceedings of ACM Symposium on Virtual Reality Software and Technology (Banff, Alberta, Nov 15-17, 2001) Addison Wesley, pp. 93-101.
123. Hirota, G., S. Fisher, A. State, C. Lee and H. Fuchs. (2001). An Implicit Finite Element Method for Elastic Solids in Contact. Proceedings of the 14th Conference on Computer Animation (Seoul, South Korea, Nov 7-8, 2001), Computer Animation, pp. 136-154.
122. Bandyopadhyay, D., R. Raskar and H. Fuchs (2001). Dynamic Shader Lamps: Painting on Real Objects. Proceedings of IEEE and ACM International Symposium on Augmented Reality (ISAR'01) (New York, Oct 29-30), p. 207-216.
121. Chen, W.-C., H. Towles, L. Nyland, G. Welch and H. Fuchs (2000). Toward a Compelling Sensation of Telepresence: Demonstrating a Portal to a Distant (Static) Office. Proceedings of IEEE Visualization 2000 (Salt Lake City, UT, Oct 8-13). IEEE Computer Science Press, pp. 327-333.
120. Welch, G., H. Fuchs, R. Raskar, H. Towles and M. Brown (2000). Projected Imagery in Your Office in the Future. IEEE Computer Graphics and Applications, Jul-Aug 2000, vol. 20, no. 4, 62-67.
119. Rolland, Jannick and Henry Fuchs (2000). Optical versus Video See-Through Head-Mounted Displays in Medical Visualization. Presence, June 2000, vol. 9, no. 3, pp.
118. R. Yang, M. S. Brown, W. B. Seales, and H. Fuchs, "Registering, Integrating, and Building CAD Models from Range Data," Seventh ACM International Conference on Multimedia, 1999.
117. S. Feiner, H. Fuchs, T. Kanade, G. Klinker, P. Milgram, and H. Tamura, "Mixed reality: where real and virtual worlds meet " in ACM SIGGRAPH 99 Conference abstracts and applications Los Angeles, California, United States ACM Press, 1999.
116. Yang, R., Michael S. Brown, W. Brent Seales and Henry Fuchs (1999). Geometrically correct imagery for teleconferencing. Proceedings of ACM International Multimedia Conference 1999 (Orlando, FL), pp. 178-186.
115. Raskar, R., M. Brown, R. Yang, W.C. Chen, G. Welch, H. Towles, B. Seales and H. Fuchs. (1999). Multi-Projector Displays Using Camera-Based Registration. Proceedings of IEEE Visualization '99: Celebrating Ten Years (San Francisco, CA, 1999), p. 26.
114. Nyland, L., D. McAllister, V. Popescu, C. McCue, A. Lastra, P. Rademacher, M. Oliveira, G. Bishop, G. Meenakshisundaram, M. Cutts and H. Fuchs (1999). The Impact of Dense Range Data on Computer Graphics. Proceedings IEEE Multi-View Modeling and Analysis Workshop (MVIEW99) (Fort Collins, CO, 1999), pp. 3-10.
113. Majumder, A., W.B. Seales, M. Gopi and H. Fuchs. (1999). Immersive Teleconferencing: A New Algorithm to Generate Seamless Panoramic Video Imagery. Procceedings of the 7th ACM International Conference on Multimedia (Orlando, FL, 1999), pp. 169-178.
112. Fuchs, H. and J. Ackerman (1999). Displays for Augmented Reality: Historical Remarks and Future Prospects. Proceedings of 1st International Symposium on Mixed Reality (ISMR'99), Yokohama, Japan, pp. 31-40.
111. Raskar, R., G. Welch and H. Fuchs (1998). Spatially Augmented Reality. Augmented Reality; Placing Artificial Objects in Real Scenes, Proceedings of the IEEE Workshop on Augmented Reality (IWAR) (San Francisco, CA), pp. 63-72.
110. Raskar, R., G. Welch and H. Fuchs (1998). Seamless Projection Overlaps Using Warping and Intensity Blending. Proceedings of the Fourth International Conference on Virtual Systems and Multimedia (VSMM) (Gifu, Japan, 1998.)
109. Raskar, R., G. Welch, M. Cutts, A. Lake, L. Stesin and H. Fuchs. (1998). The Office of the Future: A Unified Approach to Image-Based Modeling and Spatially Immersive Displays. Proceedings of the 25th International Conference on Computer Graphics. Computer Graphics. M. F. Cohen, ed. (Orlando, FL, July 19-24, 1998), ACM Press, Addison-Wesley, pp. 179-188.
108. Fuchs, H. M. Livingston, R. Raskar, D. Colucci, K. Keller, A. State, J. Crawford, P. Rademacher, S. Drake and A.A. Meyer (MD. (1998). Augmented Reality Visualization for Laparoscopic Surgery. Proceedings of the First International Conference on Medical Image Computing and Computer-Assisted Intervention (MICCAI 1998), pp. 934-943.
107. Fuchs, Henry. (1998). "Beyond the Desktop Metaphor: Toward More Effective Display, Interaction, and Telecollaboration in the Office of the Future via a Multitude of Sensors and Displays." Proceedings of the 1st International Conference on Advanced Multimedia Content Processing (AMCP) (Osaka, Japan, 1998). Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol. 1554, pp. 30-43.
106. Pisano, E.D. (MD), H. Fuchs, A.State, M. Livingston, G. Hitaro, W. Garrett, M.
Augmented Reality Applied to Ultrasound-guided Breast Cyst Aspiration. Breast Disease, 1998, vol. 10, nos. 3-4, pp.
105. Bloomenthal, M., R. Zeleznik, R. Fish, L. Holden, A. Forsberg, R. Riesenfeld, M. Cutts, S. Drake, H. Fuchs, E. Cohen (1998). "Sketch-N-Make: Automated Machining of CAD Sketches." Proceedings of the 18th Computers In Engineering Conference, part of DETC98, Atlanta, Georgia.
104. Interrante, V., Henry Fuchs, and Stephen Pizer (1997). Conveying the 3D Shape of Transparent Surfaces via Texture. IEEE Transactions on Visualization and Computer Graphics, Apr-Jun 1997, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 98-177.
103. Cutts, M., D.B. Conner, R. Fush, H. Fuchs, L. Holden, M.Jacobs, B. Loss, L.Markosian, R. Riesenfeld, G. Turk (1997). An Immersive Tool for Wide-Area Collaborative Design. TeamCAD.
102. H. Fuchs. "Toward Virtual Teleconferencing for Telemedical Applications." Health Care in the Information Age. H. Sieburg, S. Weghorst, K. Morgan (Eds.) IOS Press and Ohmaha, 1996.
101. E. D. Pisano, MD, H. Fuchs, and A. State, "Virtual Reality Applied to Ultrasound-Guided Aspiration of Breast Cysts," 1996 Annual Meeting of the American Roentgen Ray Society, San Diego, CA, 1996.
100. State, A., M. Livingston, W. Garrett, G. Hirota, M.C. Whitton, E.D. Pisano (MD) and H. Fuchs (1996). Technologies for Augmented-Reality Systems: Realizing Ultrasound-Guided Needle Biopsies. Proceedings of SIGGRAPH 1996 (New Orleans, LA, Aug 4-9, 1996) Computer Graphics, pp. 439-446.
99. Lastra, A., Fuchs, H. and Poulton, J (1996). Harnessing Parallelism for High-Performance Interactive Computer Graphics. Proceedings of NSF Workshop on Experimental Systems, June 1996.
98. Interrante, V., H. Fuchs, and S. Pizer (1996).
Illustrating Transparent Surfaces with Curvature-Directed Strokes.
Proceedings of 7th Conference on IEEE Visualization '96 (San Francisco, CA), pp.
97. Garrett, W.F., H. Fuchs, M.C. Whitton and A. State (1996). Real-Time Incremental Visualization of Dynamic Ultrasound Volumes Using Parallel BSP Trees. Proceedings of the 7th conference on Visualization '96. IEEE Visualization 1996 (San Francisco, CA), pp. 235-ff.
96. Fuchs, H., A. State, M. Livingston, W. Garrett, G. Hirota, M. Whitton and E.D. Pisano (MD) (1996). Virtual Environments Technology to Aid Needle Biopsies of the Breast: An Example of Real-Time Data Fusion. Proceedings of Medicine Meets Virtual Reality:4 Health Care in the Information Age 1996 (San Diego, Jan 17-20, 1996). IOS Press Amsterdam.
95. Fuchs, H., A. State, E.D. Pisano (MD), W.F. Garrett, G. Hirota, M. Livingston, M.C. Whitton and S.M. Pizer (1996). Towards Performing Ultrasound-Guided Needle Biopsies from Within a Head-Mounted Display. Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Visualization in Biomedical Computing (Hamburg, Germany, 1996), pp. 591-600.
94. State, A., J. McAllister, U. Neumann, H. Chen, T. Cullip, D. Chen and H. Fuchs (1995). Interactive Volume Visualization on a Heterogeneous Message-Passing Multicomputer. Proceedings of the 1995 Symposium on Interactive 3D Graphics (Monterey, CA, Apr 10-13), pp. 69-74.
93. Interrante, V., H. Fuchs and S. Pizer, (1995). Enhancing Transparent Skin Surfaces with Ridge and Valley Lines. Proceedings of the 6th Conference on Visualization '95 (Atlanta, GA, Oct 30-Nov 3, 1995), IEEE Visualization 1995, p. 52.
92. State, A., S. Balu and H. Fuchs (1994). Bunker View: Limited-Range Head-Motion-Parallax Visualization for Complex Biomedical Data Sets. Proceedings of SPIE 1994 (Rochester, MN), Visualization in Biomedical Computing, vol. 2359, p. 301.
91. State, A., J. Rosenman, MD, H. Fuchs, and J. Symon (1994). VISTAnet: Radiation Therapy Treatment Planning Through Rapid Dose Calculation and Interactive 3D Volume Visualization. Proceedings of SPIE 1994 (Rochester, MN). Visualization in Biomedical Computing, vol 2359, pp. 484-ff.
90. State, A., D. Chen, C. Tector, A. Brandt, H. Chen, R. Ohbuchi, M. Bajura and H. Fuchs (1994). Case Study: Observing a Volume-Rendered Fetus Within a Pregnant Patient. Proceedings of IEEE Conference on Visualization '94 (Washington, D.C., 1994, vol. 94, pp. 364-ff.
89. Rolland, J., R. Holloway, and H. Fuchs (1994). A Comparison of Optical and Video See-Through Head-Mounted Displays. Proceedings of SPIE Telemanipulator and Telepresence Technologies (Boston, MA, Oct 31-Nov 4, 1994), vol. 2351, pp. 293-307.
88. Molnar, S., M. Cox, D. Ellsworth, and H. Fuchs (1994). A Sorting Classification of Parallel Rendering. IEEE Computer Graphics and Applications: Special Issue on Rendering, July 1994, vol. 14, no. 4, pp. 23-32.
87. Interrante, V., W. Oliver, S. Pizer and H. Fuchs (1994). "Display Methods for Gray-Scale, Voxel-Based Data Sets." Chapter 6 in Three-Dimensional Confocal Microscopy: Volume Investigation of Biological Specimens, eds. L. Mills, J. Stevens and J. Trogadis. San Diego, Academic Press 1994, pp. 131-170.
86. Fuchs, H., G. Bishop, K. Arthur, L. McMillan, R. Bajcsy, S. Lee, H. Farid and T. Kanade. (1994). Virtual Space Teleconferencing Using a Sea of Cameras. Proceedings of the First International Symposium on Medical Robotics and Computer Assisted Surgery (Pittsburgh, PA, Sep 22-24, 1994), vol. 2, pp. 161-167.
85. Bishop, G., H. Fuchs, L. McMillan and E. Scher (1994). Frameless Rendering: Double Buffering Considered Harmful. Proceedings of SIGGRAPH '94 (Jul 25-29, Orlando, FL), Computer Graphics, 1994, pp. 175-176.
84. Neumann, U. and H. Fuchs (1993). A Vision of Telepresence for Medical Consultations and Other Applications. Proceedings of the Sixth International Symposium on Robotics Research (Hidden Valley, PA, Oct 1-5, 1993), pp. 565-571.
83. Rosenman, J. (MD), E. Chaney, T. Cullip, J. Symons, V. Chi, H. Fuchs, and D.
Stevenson (1993). VISTAnet:
Interactive Real-Time Calculation and Display of 3-Dimensional Radiation Dose:
An Application of Gigabit Networking.
International Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology and Physics, vol. 25, 1,
82. Ward, M., R. Azuma, R. Bennett, S. Gottschalk, H. Fuchs (1992). A Demonstrated Optical Tracker With Scalable Work Area for Head-Mounted Display Systems. Proceedings of the 1992 symposium on Interactive 3D graphics (Cambridge, MA, April 1992), Computer Graphics 1992, pp. 43-52.
81. Poulton, J., J. Eyles, S. Molnar, and H. Fuchs (1992). Breaking the Frame-Buffer Bottleneck with Logic-Enhanced Memories. IEEE Computer Graphics and Applications,Nov 1992, vol. 12, no. 6, pp. 65-74.
80. Ohbuchi, R., D. Chen and H. Fuchs (1992). Incremental volume reconstruction and rendering for 3D ultrasound imaging. Proceedings of Visualization in Biomedical Computing (Chapel Hill, N.C., Oct 13-16, 1992) SPIE vol. 1808, pp. 312-323.
79. Bishop, G. and H. Fuchs, co-chairs. (1992). Research Directions in Virtual Environments. ACM Computer Graphics 1992, vol. 26, 3, pp. 153-177.
78. Bajura, M., H. Fuchs and R. Ohbuchi (1992). Merging Virtual Objects with the Real World: Seeing Ultrasound Imagery within the Patient. Proceedings of the 19th International Conference on Computer Graphics and Interactive Techniques (New York. July 1992, Computer Graphics, vol.
77. Yoo, T., U. Neumann, H. Fuchs, S. Pizer, T. Cullip, J. Rhoades and R. Whitaker (1992). "Interactive Classification and Direct Visualization of Volume Data." IEEE Computer Graphics and Applications, 1992, vol. 12., no. 4, pp. 63-71.
76. Holloway, R., H. Fuchs, and W. Robinett (1991).
Virtual Worlds Research at the
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Proceedings of Computer Graphics
'91 (London, Nov. 5-7, 1991), pp. 181-196.
75. Yoo, T.S., U. Neumann, H. Fuchs, S.M. Pizer, T. Cullip, J. Rhoades, R. Whitaker (1991). Achieving Direct Volume Visualization with Interactive Semantic Region Selection. Proceedings of IEEE Visualization 1991 (San Diego, Oct 22-25, 1991), Nielson and Rosenblum, eds., pp. 58-67.
74. Ohbuchi, R., and H. Fuchs (1991). "Incremental Volume Rendering Algorithm for Interactive 3D Ultrasound Imaging." Proceedings of Information Processing in Medical Imaging (IPMI) Conference XII, (Wye, U.K.,July 1991), Lecture Notes in Computer Science Springer-Verlag, vol. 511, pp. 486-500.
73. Davis, R.E., M. Levoy, J.G. Rosenman (MD), H. Fuchs, S.M. Pizer, A.Skinner and H.C. Pillsbury (1991). "Three-Dimensional High Resolution Volume Rendering (HRVR) of Computed Tomography Data: Applications to Otolaryngology--Head and Neck Surgery," Laryngoscope, June 1991, vol. 101, no. 6, pp. 573-582.
72. H. Fuchs, J. Poulton, A. State, E. Hill, and R. Brusq, "An Architecture for Advanced Avionics Displays," Wright Research and Development Center, Wright Patterson Air Force Base, OH TR90-7006, May 1990. 1990.
71. Wang, J-F, R. Azuma, G. Bishop, V. Chi, J. Eyles and H. Fuchs (1990). "Tracking a Head-mounted Display in a Room-sized Environment with Head-mounted Cameras." Proceedings of SPIE '90 Technical Symposium on Optical Engineering & Photonics in Aerospace Sensing, 1990, vol. 1290, pp. 47-57.
70. Wang, J-F, V. Chi and H. Fuchs (1990). A Real-time Optical 3D Tracker for Head-mounted Display Systems. Computer Graphics: Special Issue on 1990
69. Fuchs, Henry (1990). "Systems for Display of Three-Dimensional Medical Image
Data." Proceedings of the NATO Advanced Research Workshop (Travemünde, Germany,
25-29 June, 1990), 3D Imaging in Medicine: Algorithms, Systems, Applications, eds. K.H. Höhne, H. Fuchs, S.M. Pizer, Springer-Verlag, pp. 315-331.
68. Molnar, S. and H. Fuchs (1990). "Advanced Raster Graphics Architecture." Chapter 18 in Computer Graphics: Principles and Practice, 2nd ed., eds. J. Foley, A. van Dam, S. Feiner, and J. Hughes, Addison-Wesley Publishers, Reading, MA, 1990, pp. 855-922.
67. Levoy, M., H. Fuchs, S.M. Pizer, J. Rosenman, E. Chaney, G. Sherouse, V. Interrante and J. Kiel (1990). Volume Rendering in Radiation Treatment Planning. Proceedings of the First Conference on Visualization in Biomedical Computing (22-25 May, 1990, Atlanta, GA), pp. 4-10.
66. Mills, P.H. and H. Fuchs (1990). 3D Ultrasound Display Using Optical Tracking. Proceedings of First Conference on Visualization in Biomedical Computing (May 22-25, 1990, Atlanta, GA), pp. 490-497.
65. Ohbuchi, R. and H. Fuchs (1990). Incremental 3D Ultrasound Imaging from a 2D Scanner. Proceedings of First Conference on Visualization in Biomedical Computing '90 (May 22-25, 1990, Atlanta, GA), pp. 360-367.
64. H. Fuchs, J. Poulton, J. Eyles, and T. Greer, "Coarse-Grain and Fine-Grain Parallelism in the Next Generation Pixel-Planes Graphics System," International Conference on Parallel Processing for Computer Vision and Display, University of Leeds, UK, 1989.
63. H. Fuchs, "An Interactive Display for the 21st Century: Beyond the Desktop Metaphor," Computer Graphics International '89 Conference, Leeds, UK, 1989.
62. Fuchs, H., J. Poulton, J. Eyles, T. Greer, J. Goldfeather, D. Ellsworth, S. Molnar, G. Turk, B. Tebbs and L. Israel (1989). A Heterogeneous Multiprocessor Graphics System Using Processor-Enhanced Memories. Proceedings of SIGGRAPH '89 (August 1989), Computer Graphics, vol. 23, no. 4, pp. 79-88.
61. Fuchs, H., M. Levoy and S.M. Pizer (1989). Interactive Visualization of 3D Medical Data. IEEE Computer, August 1989, vol. 22, no. 8, pp. 46-51.
60. Pizer, S., H. Fuchs, M. Levoy, J. Rosenman, R. Davis and J. Renner (1989). 3D Display with Minimal Predefinition. Proceedings of the International Symposium on Computer Assisted Radiology (Berlin, 25-28 June 1989), ed. H. Lemke et al., Springer-Verlag, pp. 723-726.
59. Goldfeather, J. S. Molnar, G. Turk and H. Fuchs (1989). Near Real-Time CSG Rendering Using Tree Normalization and Geometric Pruning. IEEE Computer Graphics and Applications, vol. 9, no. 3, May 1989, pp. 20-28.
58. Fuchs, H., M. Levoy, S.M. Pizer, and J. Rosenman (1989). Interactive Visualization and Manipulation of 3D Medical Image Data. Proceedings of National Computer Graphics Association Annual Conference, April 1989, vol. 1, pp. 118-131.
57. Pizer, S., M. Levoy, H. Fuchs and J. Rosenman (1989). Volume Rendering for Display of Multiple Organs, Treatment Objects, and Image Intensities. Science and Engineering of Medical Imaging, SPIE Proceedings, vol. 1137, April 1989, pp. 92-97.
56. Chung, J.C., M.R. Harris, F.P. Brooks, H. Fuchs, M.T. Kelley, J. Hughes, M. Ouh-young, C. Cheung, R.L. Holloway, M. Pique (1989). Exploring Virtual Worlds With Head-Mounted Displays. Proceedings of SPIE: Non-Holographic True Three-Dimensional Displays 1989, vol. 1083.
55. Mills, P. H., H. Fuchs, S.M. Pizer, J. Rosenman (1989). IMEX: A Tool for Image Display and Contour Management in a Windowing Environment. Medical Imaging III: Image Capture and Display, Roger H. Schneider, Samuel Dwyer III, and R. Gilbert Jost, eds., Proceedings of SPIE 1091, 1989, pp. 132-142.
54. Rosenman, J., G. Sherouse, H. Fuchs, S.M. Pizer, A. Skinner, C. Mosher, K. Novins, and J. Tepper (1989). Three-Dimensional Display Techniques in Radiation Therapy Treatment Planning. International Journal of Radiation Oncology Biology Physics 1989, vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 263-9.
53. D. R. Gilland, B. M. W. Tsui, V. L. Interrante, J. R. Perry, S. M. Pizer, H. Fuchs, and W. H. McCartney, "Simultaneous Three-Dimensional Display of Emission and Transmission Data in SPECT," 35th Annual Meeting of the Society of Nuclear Medicine, 1988.
52. Fuchs, H., S.M. Pizer, J.L. Creasy, J.B. Renner, J.G. Rosenman (1988). Interactive, Richly
Cued Shaded Display of Multiple 3-D Objects in Medical Images. Proceedings of SPIE Conference: Medical Imaging II, Vol. 914, Part B,
February 1988, pp. 842-849.
51. Eyles, J., J. Austin, H. Fuchs, T. Greer and J. Poulton (1988). Pixel-Planes 4: A Summary. Proceedings of Eurographics '87 Second Workshop on Graphics Hardware (August 1987), Advances in Graphics Hardware II, eds. A.A.M. Kuijk and W. Strasser. Elsevier, 1988, pp. 183-207.
50. Pizer S. M. and H. Fuchs, "Three-Dimensional Image Presentation Techniques in Medical Imaging," International Symposium on Computer Assisted Radiology, Berlin, Germany, 1987.
49. Fuchs, Henry (1987). An Introduction to Pixel-Planes and other VLSI-Intensive
Graphics Systems. Theoretical Foundations of Computer Graphics and CAD
(Proceedings of the NATO International Advanced Study Institute, Il Ciocco,
Italy, July 1987), Springer-Verlag, 1988, pp. 675-688.
48. Poulton J., H. Fuchs, J. Austin, J. Eyles, and T. Greer, "Building a 512 x 512 Pixel-Planes System," 1987 Stanford Conference: Advanced Research in VLSI, 1987.
47. Rosenman J., E. Chaney, S. Pizer, G. Sherouse, and H. Fuchs, "The Value of Three-Dimensional Display Techniques in Radiation Therapy Treatment Planning," International Journal of Radiation Oncology and Biomedical Physics, vol. 13, pp. 198, 1987.
46. Goldfeather, J., J. Hultquist and H. Fuchs (1986). Fast constructive-solid geometry display in the pixel-powers graphics system. ACM SIGGRAPH Computer Graphics, vol 20, no. 4, pp. 107-116.
45. Bergman, L., H. Fuchs, E. Grant, S. Spach (1986). Image Rendering by Adaptive Refinement. Proceedings of the 13th annual conference on Computer Graphics and Interactive Techniques, Computer Graphics 1986, pp. 29-37
44. Chaney E., J. Rosenman, G. Sherouse, D. Bourland, S. Pizer, H. Fuchs, E. Staab, M. Varia, and S. Mahaley, "Three-Dimensional Display of Brain and Prostate Implants," Endocurietherapy / Hyperthermia Oncology, vol. 2, pp. 93-99, 1986.
43. Fuchs H., "VLSI for Graphics," British Computer Society's International Summer Institute on The State of the Art in Computer Graphics, University of Stirling, Stirling, Scotland, 1986.
42. Fuchs H., "VLSI-intensive Graphics Systems," NATO Advanced Study Institute: Mathematics and Computer Science in Medical Imaging, Il Ciocco, Italy, 1986.
41. Goldfeather J. and H. Fuchs, "Quadratic Surface Rendering on a Logic-Enhanced Frame Buffer Memory System," IEEE Computer Graphics and Applications, vol. 6, pp. 48-59, 1986.
40. Pizer S. M., H. Fuchs, C. Mosher, L. Lifshitz, G. D. Abram, S. Ramanathan, B. T. Whitney, J. G. Rosenman, E. V. Staab, E. L. Chaney, and G. Sherouse, "3D Shaded Graphics in Radiotherapy and Diagnostic Imaging," Computer Graphics '86 (National Computer Graphics Association annual conference), 1986.
39. Fuchs, H. and J. Poulton (1985).
Parallel Processing In Pixel-Planes, a
VLSI Logic-Enhanced Memory for Raster Graphics. Proceedings of ICCD'85, The
IEEE International Conference on Computer Design (Port Chester, NY,
October 1985), pp. 193-197.
38. Bourland, D., E. Chaney, H. Fuchs, S. Mahaley, J. Naves, S. Pizer, J. Rosenman, G. Sherouse, E. Staab, M. Varia and R. Whaley (1985). Planning Stereotactic I-125 Implants of the Brain Using Interactive 2D and 3D Graphics (Abstract). Medical Physics: Proceedings of the Twenty-Seventh Annual Meeting of the American Association of Physicists in Medicine, July/August 1985, vol. 12, no. 4, p. 529.
37. Chaney, E., H. Fuchs, S. Pizer, J. Rosenman, G. Sherouse, E. Staab and M. Varia (1985). A Three-Dimensional Imaging System for Radiotherapy Treatment Planning. Proceedings of the XIV International Conference on Medical and Biological Engineering and the VII International Conference on Medical Physics, Medical Biological Engineering and Computing (Espoo, Finland, Aug 11-16, 1985). Journal of the International Federation for Medical & Biological Engineering, vol. 23, Supplement Part 2, August 1985, pp. 951-952.
36. Glassner, A., and H. Fuchs (1985). "Hardware Enhancements for Raster Graphics." Fundamental Algorithms for Computer Graphics, ed. R.A. Earnshaw (Heidelberg: Springer-Verlag, 1985), pp. 631-658.
35. Fuchs, H., J. Goldfeather, J.P. Hultquist, S. Spach, J. D. Austin, F.P. Brooks, Jr., J.G. Eyles, and J. Poulton (1985). Fast Spheres, Shadows, Textures, Transparencies, and Image Enhancements in Pixel-Planes. Proceedings of SIGGRAPH'85 (July 1985), Computer Graphics, vol. 19, no. 3 , pp. 111-120. Reprinted in Advances in Computer Graphics I, edited by G. Enderle, M. Grave, and F. Lillehagen, Springer-Verlag, 1986, pp.169-187. Also reprinted in Tutorial: Computer Graphics Hardware—Image Generation and Display, edited by H. Reghbati and A. Lee, IEEE Computer Society Press, 1988, pp. 222-231.
34. Poulton, John, H. Fuchs, J.D. Austin, J.G. Eyles, J. Heinecke, C.-H. Hsieh, J. Goldfeather, J. Hultquist, and S. Spach (1985). "Pixel-Planes: Building a VLSI-Based Raster Graphics System." Proceedings of the 1985 Chapel Hill Conference on Very Large Scale Integration, ed. Henry Fuchs, (Rockville, MD: Computer Science Press, May 1985), pp. 35-60. Reprinted in Tutorial: Computer Graphics Hardware—Image Generation and Display, edited by H. Reghbati and A. Lee, IEEE Computer Society Press, 1988, pp. 200-221.
33. Fuchs, Henry, editor (1985). Proceedings of the 1985 Chapel Hill Conference on Very Large Scale Integration (Rockville, MD: Computer Science Press, May 1985), 476 pages.
32. Fuchs, H. and G. D. Abram (1985). Specialized Computer Organization for Raster-Graphics Display. Algorithmically-specialized Parallel Computers, edited by L. Snyder, L. H. Jamieson, D. B. Gannon, and H. J. Siegel, Academic Press, 1985, pp. 79-88.
31. Poulton, J., H. Fuchs, and A. Paeth (1985). Pixel-planes Graphic Engine: A Case Study. In Principles of CMOS VLSI Design by N. Weste and K. Eshraghian, Addison-Wesley, 1985, pp. 448-480.
30. Mills, Peter, H. Fuchs and S. Pizer (1984).
Interaction on a Vibrating Mirror 3D Display. Processing and Display of
Three-Dimensional Data II: Proceedings of SPIE, August 1984, vol. 507, pp.
29. Abram, Gregory, and Henry Fuchs (1984). VLSI Architectures for Computer Graphics. Proceedings of the NATO Advanced Study Institute on Microarchitecture of VLSI Computers (Sogesta-Urbino, Italy, July 9-20, 1984), eds. P. Antognetti, F. Anceau and J. Vuillemin, pp. 189-205. Reprinted in Advances in Computer Graphics I, edited by G. Enderle, M. Grave, and F. Lillehagen, Springer-Verlag, 1986, pp.189-204. Also reprinted in Tutorial: Computer Graphics Hardware—Image Generation and Display, edited by Hassan K. Reghbati and Anson Y.C. Lee, IEEE Computer Society Press, 1988, pp. 6-18.
27. Heinz, E. R., D. R. Osborne, B. P. Drayer, A. Yeates, H. Fuchs, and S. Pizer (1984). Examination of the Extracranial Carotid Bifurcation by Thin-Section Dynamic CT: Direct Visualization of Intimal Atheroma in Man (Part 2). American Roentgen Ray Society, July/August 1984, American Journal of Neuroradiology, 0195-6108/84/0504-0361, pp. 361-366.
26. Heinz, E. R., S. M. Pizer, H. Fuchs, E. K. Fram, P. Burger, B. P. Drayer and D. R. Osborne (1984). "Examination of the Extracranial Carotid Bifurcation by Thin-Section Dynamic CT: Direct Visualization of Intimal Atheroma in Man (Part 1)." American Roentgen Ray Society, July/August 1984, American Journal of Neuroradiology, 0195-6108/84/0504-0355, pp. 355-359.
25. Fuchs, H. and S.M. Pizer (1984). Systems for Three-Dimensional Display of Medical Images. Proceedings of 1984 International Joint Alpine Symposium on Medical Computer Graphics and Image Communications and Clinical Advances in Neuro CT/NMR, IEEE Computer Society, IEEE Catalog No. 84CH20065, February 1984, pp. 1-6.
24. Bishop, G. and H. Fuchs (1984). The Self-Tracker: A Smart Optical Sensor on Silicon. Proceedings of the 1984 MIT Conference on Advanced Research in VLSI (Dedham, MA: Artech House, January 1984), pp. 65-73.
23. Pizer, S.M., H. Fuchs, E.R. Heinz, E.V. Staab, E.L. Chaney, J.G. Rosenman, J.D. Austin, S.H. Bloomberg, E.T. MacHardy, P.H. Mills, D.C. Stricklandm (1983). Interactive 3D Display of Medical Images. Information Processing in Medical Imaging (Proceedings of the VIIIth IPMI Conference,Brussels, Belgium, Aug. 29-Sept. 2, 1983), ed. F. Deconinck, Martinus Nijhoff Publishers, 1984, pp. 513-526.
22. Fuchs, H., compiler (1983). Selected Reprints on VLSI Technologies and Computer Graphics, IEEE Computer Society Press, August 1983, IEEE Catalog Number EH0204-8, 490 pages.
21. Fuchs, H., G. D. Abram, E. D. Grant (1983). Near Real-Time Shaded Display of Rigid Objects. Proceedings of SIGGRAPH'83, July 1983, Computer Graphics, vol. 17, no. 3 , pp. 65-72.
20. Fuchs H., Guest Editor. ACM Transactions on Graphics, Vol. 1, No. 1 (premier issue), 1982.
19. Fuchs, H., S. M. Pizer, E. R. Heinz, L. C. Tsai, S. H. Bloomberg (1982). Adding a True 3-D Display to a Raster Graphic System. IEEE Computer Graphics and Applications, vol. 2, no. 7, September 1982, pp. 73-78.
18. Fuchs, H., S. M. Pizer, E. Ralph Heinz, S. H. Bloomberg, L. C. Tsai, D. C. Strickland (1982). Design of and Image Editing with a Space-Filling 3-D Display Based on a Standard Raster Graphics System. Proceedings of the SPIE Conference on Processing and Display of Three-Dimensional Data, Vol. 367, Bellingham, WA (1982), ed. J. J. Pearson, pp. 117-127.
17. Pizer, S. M., H. Fuchs, E. R. Heinz, S. H. Bloomberg, L. C. Tsai (1982). Varifocal Mirror Display of Organ Surfaces from CT Scans. Proceedings of the World Congress of Nuclear Medicine and Biology, Vol II, Paris, France, August 1982, pp. 2177-2180.
16. Fuchs, H., J. W. Poulton, A. Paeth, and A. Bell (1982). Developing Pixel-Planes, a Smart Memory-Based Raster Graphics System. Proceedings of the MIT Conference on Advanced Research in VLSI, ed. Paul Penfield, Jr. (Dedham, MA: Artech House, January 1982), pp. 137-146.
15. Fuchs, H., and J. Poulton (1981). Pixel-Planes: A VLSI-Oriented Design for a Raster Graphics Engine. VLSI Design (formerly called Lambda), vol. 2, no. 3 (3rd Quarter 1981), pp. 20-28.
14. Rosenberg, J. B. and H. Fuchs (1981). Survey and Evaluation of Color-Display Terminals for VLSI. Lambda (now called VLSI Design) vol. 2, no. 2 (2nd Quarter 1981), pp. 58-60.
13. Fuchs, H. and J. Poulton (1981). Pixel-Planes: A VLSI-Oriented Design for 3-D Raster Graphics. Proceedings of the Canadian Man¬Computer Communications Society 7th Conference (Waterloo, Ontario, 10-12 June 1981), pp. 343-347.
12. Kedem, Z. M. and H. Fuchs (1980). On Finding Several Shortest Paths in Certain Graphs. Proceedings of the Eighteenth Annual Allerton Conference on Communication, Control, and Computing, Champaign-Urbana, October 1980, pp. 677-686.
11. Fuchs, H., Z. M. Kedem and B. Naylor (1980). On Visible Surface Generation by A Priori Tree Structures. Proceedings of SIGGRAPH'80, July 1980. Computer Graphics, vol. 14, no. 3, pp. 124-133. Reprinted in Tutorial: Computer Graphics: Image Synthesis, eds. K.I. Joy, C.W. Grant, N.L. Max, L. Hatfield, Computer Society Press, 1988, pp. 39-48.
10. Fuchs, H., S. M. Pizer, J. S. Cohen, F. P. Brooks, Jr. (1979). "A Three-Dimensional Display of Medical Images from Slices." Traitement des Informations en Imagerie Medicale (Proceedings of the VIth International Conference on Information Processing in Medical Imaging), Paris, France (2-6 July 1979), eds. R. DiPaola and E. Kahn, Les Colloques de l'INSERM series, 1980, vol. 88, pp. 581-602.
9. Barros, J. and H. Fuchs (1979). Generating Smooth 2-D Monocolor Line Drawings on Video Displays. Proceedings of SIGGRAPH'79, August 1979, Computer Graphics, vol. 13, no. 2 , pp. 260-269.
8. Fuchs, H., Z. M. Kedem and B. Naylor (1979). Predetermining Visibility Priority in 3-D Scenes. Proceedings of SIGGRAPH'79, August 1979, Computer Graphics, vol. 13, no. 2, pp. 175-181.
7. Fuchs, H. and B. Johnson (1979). An Expandable Multiprocessor Architecture for Video Graphics. Proceedings of the Sixth Annual (ACM-IEEE) Symposium on Computer Architecture, April 1979, pp. 58-67.
6. Fuchs, H. and Z. M. Kedem (1978). The 'Highly Intelligent' Tablet as an Efficient Pointing Device for Interactive Graphics. Proceedings of 1978 Annual ACM Conference, December 1978, pp. 765-769.
5. Fuchs, H., J. Duran, B. Johnson, and Z. M. Kedem (1978). Acquisition and Modeling of Human Body Form Data. Proceedings of the 1978 NATO Symposium on Applications of Human Biostereometrics, Paris, France (July 1978), Society of Photo-Optical Instrumentation Engineers (SPIE), Vol. 166, pp. 94-102.
4. Fuchs, H. (1977). Distributing a Visible Surface Algorithm Over Multiple Processors. Proceedings of the 1977 ACM Annual Conference, October 1977, pp. 449-451.
3. Fuchs, H., Z. M. Kedem, and S. P. Uselton (1977). Optimal Surface Reconstruction from Planar Contours. Communications of the ACM, Vol. 20, No. 10, October 1977, pp. 693-702.
2. Fuchs, H., J. Duran, and B. Johnson (1977). A System for Automatic Acquisition of Three-Dimensional Data. Proceedings of the 1977 National Computer Conference, vol. 46, 1977, pp. 49-53.
1. Fuchs, Henry. "The Automatic Sensing and Analysis of Three-Dimensional Surface Points from Visual Scenes." Ph.D. Dissertation, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, 1975 (Report No. UTEC-CSc-76-270, Computer Science Department, University of Utah).
4. Bandyopadhyay, D., R. Raskar, A. State and H. Fuchs (2001). Dynamic Spatially Augmented 3D Painting. UNC Chapel Hill Tech Report TR01-006.
3. Raskar, R., H. Fuchs, G. Welch, A. Lake and M. Cutts. (1998). 3D Talking Heads: Image Based Modeling at Interactive Rates using Structured Light ProjectionUNC Chapel Hill Technical Report TR98-017.
2. Dally, William J., L. McMillan, G. Bishop and H. Fuchs (1996). The Delta Tree: An Object-Centered Approach to Image-Based Rendering. MIT AI Lab Technical Report AIM-1604.
1. Neumann, U., A. State, H. Chen, H. Fuchs, T.J. Cullip, Q. Fang, M. Lavoie and J. Rhoades (1994). Interactive Multimodal Volume Visualization for a Distributed Radiation-Treatment Planning Simulator. University of North Carolina
Computer Science Technical Report Technical Report TR94-040, 1994.